ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original ZG Knit pre-orders sold out on BNY too way before the Jerry hype. People just like copping from Barneys.
AQ5731 and AQ5729 could both be purchased for under retail prior to Jerry (with the famous discount code). Overnight, it went to 400 for the blacks and to 800 for the "Jerrys," now sitting at 1k.

I'm pretty sure many folks are pre-ordering these whites purely to bank on this. Resale will be no where near the first two models. For 320USD MSRP, there are better options, particularly for all white shoes.

So mad I passed on those Y3s at a discount a while back. Getting that discount code just seemed like mad work :lol: :smh:

Anyone in here ever order from Stickabush in Germany?  Ordered from them over a week ago.  They are not replying to my emails, and I have no shipping confirmation.

Original ZG Knit pre-orders sold out on BNY too way before the Jerry hype. People just like copping from Barneys.

AQ5731 and AQ5729 could both be purchased for under retail prior to Jerry (with the famous discount code). Overnight, it went to 400 for the blacks and to 800 for the "Jerrys," now sitting at 1k.

I'm pretty sure many folks are pre-ordering these whites purely to bank on this. Resale will be no where near the first two models. For 320USD MSRP, there are better options, particularly for all white shoes.

Yup I was there for it and copped a few pairs, was one of the first people on here to cop them actually. Doesnt negate the fact that the BNY pre-orders for both sold out very quickly, way before any real hype had built.

Last edited:
Came in the mail today. Really liking all the small details when I see them in hand. Tried them on indoors for a few minutes and so far they honestly feel more comfy than NMD PKs. Feels like these can be a really great shoe for the swedish winter weather. So happy with this cop!

View media item 2286577

CNY UC look okay but white based Uncaged just don't do it for me. Laces are a nice touch though.

CNY UC look okay but white based Uncaged just don't do it for me. Laces are a nice touch though.

Well the lace of CNY is what really sold for me especially the caged one. Upon talking to jpac im also considering the uncage one.

Well the lace of CNY is what really sold for me especially the caged one. Upon talking to jpac im also considering the uncage one.
Don't tempt me mac- I rather go back to not wanting them
laugh.gif

Last edited:
waaaaaaaaassss

I have just copped one pair of ACE16 Triple black in Adc.EU, 

but not is my size, so I will try to trade them...

There were 3 pairs available, and my size (sz8) too, but I have only could buy a pair sz10

Back
Top Bottom