ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I would rock baggy jeans and tie em up at the bottom with rubber bands to rock my shoes 
laugh.gif
 good times.
I was all about the baggy velour jumpsuits in highschool....100% was on my w1gger  ish

Last edited:

I'm all in for the new SNS. besides the wool burgs i really like that alternate pattern they didn't end up using. Even greys look much better here. 
Back to this post... Hopefully they planned to save this pattern for the future because it just looks so much better. For now all we've seen are samples and the new SNS

Circa 99 before I knew anything about Football and the NFL...  Baggy pants and Timbs (not pictured) acting like east coast gangsta with a west coast team 
roll.gif

Last edited:
You THOUGHT you didnt know anything about football and the NFL. But you really knew everything
I guess I was a 9ers fan before a Chargers fan 
laugh.gif

You say that cause Im wear SF jersey...
laugh.gif
 Also got Dolphins Marino during that time. 
roll.gif

I wonder if SNSxSS are going back to the golf-theme well for their CW inspiration.

The Tee Time's were golf themed as well.

The more I think about it, the more the B/W pair look like these:

Now for an even bigger stretch, perhaps they're(spelling edit) huge tap dancing fans after they watched La La Land (great movie btw)? The SNS x SS "Fred Astaire" UB? You heard it here first! hahaha

For reference:

Last edited:
to be fair, not all the Consortium collabs have that handshake logo. I think that was strictly for the Consortium World Tour last year
Yes and no. Naked, Kith, Livestock PB, etc. also have the hand shake logo present, I think it was something rolled out to some of the non-tour world tour collabs in the middle of said world tour as well, but world tour specific models are the only ones to have the passport-style boxes though.

Last edited:
It reminds me more of a b&w wingtip oxford. 

The more I think about it, the more the B/W pair look like these:

Not alone in that sentiment. I think I even called them the Ultra Gatsbys way back when haha. I wonder what the theme truly is and how they're going to spin the design story for all of these models.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom