ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It reminds me more of a b&w wingtip oxford. 

The more I think about it, the more the B/W pair look like these:
Not alone in that sentiment. I think I even called them the Ultra Gatsbys way back when haha. I wonder what the theme truly is and how they're going to spin the design story for all of these models.
Ohh didn't consider Gatsby! Could definitely work.

In any case, I know they don't really need much in the way of marketing to sell any collabs with how much hype is around anything that's consortium but it'd be cool if they spent as much time considering the narrative as they do the colourway or design. Maybe it's the inner marketer/designer but I'm noticing that more and more of these collabs are just glorified colourways instead of actually having a true story behind the design.

I'd be more interested in the SNSxSS if the story was actually something along the lines of both SNS and SS growing up loving Gatsby and wanting to embody that love in a shoe rather than just a random mishmash of colours and textures.

I feel as though sneakers like the Flu Games actually have value because of the story rather than the colourway ... maybe I'm romanticizing a bit 

I'm curious to see how the flat buttons held up versus the pointy nubs.
turned my 3Ms into beaters lately, sole seems to be holding up better than the nubs, wear these a few times a week:

compared to my OG Purples which have been beaten pretty badly

I'm curious to see how the flat buttons held up versus the pointy nubs.
They hold up better but mostly because it's almost like getting a pair that's been pre-flattened. But continental rubber is def more durable than the og rubber.

But really people make too big a deal out of the UB outsole. There isn't that big of a difference and none of my pairs, even the beaters, have gotten fully worn out yet.

They hold up better but mostly because it's almost like getting a pair that's been pre-flattened. But continental rubber is def more durable than the og rubber.

But really people make too big a deal out of the UB outsole. There isn't that big of a difference and none of my pairs, even the beaters, have gotten fully worn out yet.

Yeah my grey wool 1.0s have the boost touching ground. Don't feel it, but it's unpleasing to look at.

turned my 3Ms into beaters lately, sole seems to be holding up better than the nubs, wear these a few times a week:
View media item 2292817

compared to my OG Purples which have been beaten pretty badly
View media item 2292818

Thanks! Kinda what I was expecting. My grey wools have a similar wear pattern but way more damage -- more boost touching ground and more cracking.

The rest of my rotation isn't beat up yet.

My Kith Trail boosts came in today from shoe gallery.

First thing I want to do is shout to fedex because they rang my doorbell, waited for me to answer, got my signature and then verified my last name. After all the stories I've been hearing about package theft lately I'm glad they were so thorough.

As for the shoes, definitely a fan of them, great quality and they feel really comfortable on foot. One thing I'll say about the sizing is for me they don't run big per say they're a loose true to size. If I had gone even a half size down the shoes Wouldn't be as loose but they absolutely wouldn't have the length and my toes would be bunched up. I Personally would stay true to size and tie them up tight.
View media item 2292821View media item 2292822View media item 2292824

Last edited:
My Kith Trail boosts came in today from shoe gallery.

First thing I want to do is shout to craigslist because they rang my doorbell, waited for me to answer, got my signature and then verified my last name. After all the stories I've been hearing about package theft lately I'm glad they were so thorough.
Craigslist?

fedex - craigslist...  makes sense 
laugh.gif
 Just Playin

Out of curiosity, did anyone go a half size DOWN on their Kith Ultra Boost Mid?
I went my usual UB size which is .5 up. True to size would be super tight I. I recommend going your usual UB size, the ankle collar is really tight though...

Back
Top Bottom