ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
repped, yikes guess I havnt paid close enough attention.
man, I wish the pair I already paid resell for would at least update and be scanned into USPS system. Im about to buy another pair just to make sure I have one at a price I liked
mean.gif
Where did you find the other one for the price you wanted...  I know we both size 10 right? 
laugh.gif

Is there a way to see if a seller has other shoes I want and if we can negotiate a deal on a couple pairs?

Last edited:
Where did you find the other one for the price you wanted...  I know we both size 10 right? :lol:

yeah both size 10 lol. I just kept messaging ebay sellers

and now we'll be messaging the same guys :lol:

Last edited:

After seeing people talk about the Trail Boosts I'm about to get the non Kith pair. I would rather have a black shoe anyway, and I'm pretty sure there's nothing special about the Kith pair right? Just the name/color.
I would advise to get the Kith x Aspen pair.  It is cheaper than UBs/NMDs  and you can find for slight above retail.

It has some nice details like Aspen on the back, RF  on tongue  and has  great materials .

I might get flamed for this , but i like them more than Kith UBs. 
nthat.gif

Didn't realIze it's a "process" on GOAT. anyone know the typical turnaround time from seller to GOAT- GOAT to buyer?
no hurry just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom