ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After seeing people talk about the Trail Boosts I'm about to get the non Kith pair. I would rather have a black shoe anyway, and I'm pretty sure there's nothing special about the Kith pair right? Just the name/color.

Have only seen 1-2 apart from the kith, which are ok. I truly think tho that the kith are amazing. The tone of blue, with white/grey parts on the stripe and a touch of pink, makes them very tasteful. If you can grab them for retail or just a bit more, I would definitely recommend going for that colourway.

I've always worn TTS

Never really got why people would size up lol I hate having more room in my sneaks than I should
Only have one pair of 10.5 (half size up). I couldn't find royal 1.0's in my size so had to size up. There's extra toe room but not as much as I expected.

Might sell my coppers to a good friend for $450 to fund my Kith... 
nerd.gif
lmao.. 

Picked up a 2nd pair of the military UB's today at the champs restock, they were gone by 1130am in Santa Monica. Grabbed a size 11 that I'm probably willing to let go to a friend who hits the dm.

Considering burying them in my closet for a year or two though. The quality is just awesome on them. My 2nd favorite non-consortium UB behind the creams.

Picked up a 2nd pair of the military UB's today at the champs restock, they were gone by 1130am in Santa Monica. Grabbed a size 11 that I'm probably willing to let go to a friend who hits the dm.

Considering burying them in my closet for a year or two though. The quality is just awesome on them. My 2nd favorite non-consortium UB behind the creams.
You think it's okay to go full size down on them?

Back
Top Bottom