ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just pulled the trigger and bought the trace cargos on eBay, hope they look real dope in person

these will be had when they come out

smokin.gif

Wow. May have just gotten Solebox UBs for a steal. Got them through slang which I have gotten fake yeezys through but they refunded me with no issue so I figured it would be worth trying. Lets see what happens.

-SNS

-WW

-RC

-Cream

-HS
No 3M 1.0 man? 

Personally, I'd put the 3M 1.0 and Triple Black 1.0 in while taking out Creams and WW. Maybe even put my CNY 1.0 in there too. 

Regret not copping HS a few months back for $350.00. Best Grey UB imo. 

Last edited:

No 3M 1.0 man? 

Personally, I'd put the 3M 1.0 and Triple Black 1.0 in while taking out Creams and WW. Maybe even put my CNY 1.0 in there too. 

Regret not copping HS a few months back for $350.00. Best Grey UB imo. 
I was thinking of that in place of the HS, but I already got the RCs in there. Gotta DIVERSIFY.

^Tasty lists people haha.
Mine in no particular order(of those I have) :

SNS,mens WW, creams, 3Ms, Y3 ZGs(though it's not UB)

honourable mention - wool grey(harsh to leave it out lol)

Agree on the HS color. That grey is pretty special.
It might look better than the wools tbh

When I got the 3Ms, I was underwhelmed.
But when I put them on feet and out in the wild, my opinion drastically changed haha. It's an absolutely stunning pair.

And I've said it couple times now, loving the trace cargos with each passing day. Wouldn't be surprised if it creeps into my top 5 !

Last edited:
I know everybody has their own preference, but I just don't understand how people can hate on the Creams. The colorway is so clean. All the colors just work so well together from the PK, Cage, and the Boost. 

I know everybody has their own preference, but I just don't understand how people can hate on the Creams. The colorway is so clean. All the colors just work so well together from the PK, Cage, and the Boost. 
Cmon bruh. Its not hate. Its fine grain salt from missing out

I'll be honest, I want the creams just because they have the Continental sole and don't get as dirty as the TW's. They'll basically be expensive beaters if I get them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom