ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man i really hope the trace cargos will fit me half size down....i wanted them so bad! never thought i could cart a pair on adidas eu.

and i really dont want the stress of size swapping for a half size......

Hi guys, I wear US9 in the standard UBs 2.0, 3.0, should i go same size for the Uncaged or size 0.5 down? Any help is appreciated!

Am I the only one who thinks these trace cargos are overrated? I'd take the night cargo with the tan sole over these in a heartbeat. I feel like people get so caught up in the LTD hype.

Top 5

1. Olive 1.0
2. 3M
3. Creams
4. Burg 1.0
5. SNS 1.0

Am I the only one who thinks these trace cargos are overrated? I'd take the night cargo with the tan sole over these in a heartbeat. I feel like people get so caught up in the LTD hype.

Top 5

1. Olive 1.0
2. 3M
3. Creams
4. Burg 1.0
5. SNS 1.0

Its not that its overrated but its just olives. Never was a fan of olives.

Props to you if that's all really team manual....Team Manual ftw!!!

@babyJs23, hope you didn't quit providing links, you're our MVP for team manual, [emoji]128514[/emoji]
smile.gif
 ...team manual ftw!

Looking for input regarding GOAT app I could not get from GOAT customer service:

1.  I have a lot of $ in credits, but when trying to make purchase it tells me "Oops" there is something wrong and to contact my credit card company.  Why would this be the case if my credits at GOAT are sufficient to cover purchase?  And, all my credit card info is correct?

2.  I am thinking maybe I need to delete app and reinstall to get it working.  I have 97 shoes on there for sale currently.  Will I lose that saved info on shoes for sale if I delete and reinstall?

Thanks in advance.

Pictures belong to their respective owners (not mine).

My top five UBs (expand to see):
1. Wood Wood (mens)

2. Creams

3. Wool Grey

4. 3M 1.0

5. Triple Black 1.0

Last edited:
1. WW
2. SNS
3 CB 1.0
4. Cream
5. Burgundy 1.0

Dang I only need my number 5 but that won't ever happen unfortunately.

Hi guys, I wear US9 in the standard UBs 2.0, 3.0, should i go same size for the Uncaged or size 0.5 down? Any help is appreciated!
I stay with my UB 2.0 size/TTS for uncaged but I know a few do go half a size down for uncaged as they run slightly longer.

Yep, similar to mine except the creams aren't in there and navys are my #2, not sure about #5
I'm all about wearability and all of these pretty much match or compliment anything despite color and look great doing it. 

I'm still looking for 3Ms, maybe that ship has sailed..

RCs, core black/white 1.0s are right behind #5.

Hmmmm i wanna make a top 5 but i will really have to look at it. Its hard to make a top 5 since i dont have every colorway.

From the pairs i own...

1. 3M 1.0
2. Reigning Champ
3. Kith
4. OG
5. Cream

I know im missing some since im not home but preliminary list

Back
Top Bottom