ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

all this talk about the olives.. what's a fair price for a DS pair of olive 1.0's? I might want to cop a pair before they reach the $1k mark, which I've seen some already in that range, and is ridiculous.
Used pair's are being listed for $600+, I believe DS if you can find will be north of $900+

I wear chucks or my inov for leg day...  I dont lift heavy to warrant those expensive shoes...  Will never UB on leg day...  Wear it all other days tho... lol
lol i've been having a field day with all the new gym sign up/members who dont know me yet. 

UBs get me shifty eyes and head turnings, but it's funnest when i wear my yeezys and they start asking questions. I just troll them by telling hem my yeezys are fake. 
roll.gif

Last edited:

I squat/dead in Kobes and Hardens.  Was considering consolidating to Metcons for that.  Guess I won't anymore? 

Kobe 7 model are actually not bad for leg day due to the wider base for more stability. I've deadlifted in my Xmas/cheetah 7s, and they were pretty solid. 

The reason i recommend Romaleo/adipowers or any OLY dedicated shoe is for the 3/4"-1" heel rise. Just that minor raise allows for increase stability, ankle/knee flexion, more quad activation, etc. IMO, worth the extra money spent.
I know I should. I KNOW I should.

But the idea of spending bread on a pair of kicks I can only wear 1-2x a week in hour long stints is why I cannot justify Roma's.

lol i've been having a field day with all the new gym sign up/members who dont know me yet. 

UBs get me shifty eyes and head turnings, but it's funnest when i wear my yeezys and they start asking questions. I just troll them by telling hem my yeezys are fake. 
roll.gif
I cant wear my yeezys or other UBs that I love to the gym...  I just cant...  
roll.gif
  You most certainly will get my head turned if you are wearing heat at the gym tho 
laugh.gif

But the idea of spending bread on a pair of kicks I can only wear 1-2x a week in hour long stints is why I cannot justify Roma's.
Come on man...  We justify buying all these kicks and some we dont even wear... 
laugh.gif
  Those are for a good cause... 
happy.gif

if they're the kiths, I give you permission to go home early.
They are...  I wish I can go home early...  
roll.gif
  Was thinking of wearing it already this weekend but its going to be a wet weekend so it has to wait 
roll.gif

I completely understand that logic, however maybe this will change your mind. Assuming you are working out hard and pushing the weights, consider the $200 a cheap investment on protecting yourself from unnecessary wear and tear down the line. Anything to minimize any back pain when you hit your 50s/60's, especially after all the years of beating your body up in the gym.  

Thank you guys for all the LC replies, went ahead put my offer in and he accepted. Now I am really done. Unless SNS show up...
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom