ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

For all ya'll Olive 1.0 lovers...  
devil.gif
I will never understand why people cut out cages of OG's and totally ruin the shoe, hurts me to look at this.

This is all because of those ugly wood wood and sole box collabs, smh.

I will never understand why people cut out cages of OG's and totally ruin the shoe, hurts me to look at this.
If people are uncaging their shoe and wearing them then it's not too bad. What I don't understand is when someone uncages a shoe then tries to sell them? Makes no sense.

Post says worn 3x listed for $330...  I think he did say he was willing to let it go for $250 in one of the comments... lol
Man I'd tell him to give me some money for the shoe instead because of how offended I am just looking at it. 

This is all because of those ugly wood wood and sole box collabs, smh.
I was like Wood Wood?!  Then I realized you're probably referring to woman's pear... 

Last edited:
True, but we saw a spike once those collabs gave legitimacy to the trend. I am a big fan of the cage, it's a uniquely distinguishing characteristic of the Ultra Boost silhouette.  

i truthfully dont think we did. I remember uncaged pics were much more common before the hypebeast collab came out. We saw people uncaging CBs and greys everywhere.

once 2.0s came with that pattern people stopped doing it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom