ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry to keep digressing, but for those of you who have the silver and gold medals, does the shiney heel tab for the UBs scuff alot with wear, or does it look pretty good?
also, are the silvers really shiny? im seeing online reviews and there is some mention of the silver in the PK being a little loud. thanks in advance!!
I have both the Silver and Gold Medals and I don't find that the shiny heel cup scuffs as much as you would think. I would say you do have to be a bit more careful with them than regular heel cups (so I wouldn't wear them as beaters) but they do hold up pretty well long term.

The Silver Medals are definitely shiny especially in certain lighting, but in the best way possible IMO. The PK weaving does have some bits of metallic silver woven throughout. Personally, I really like them and they are one of my favorite 2.0 cws next to the MC. Hth!

Last edited:
sorry to keep digressing, but for those of you who have the silver and gold medals, does the shiney heel tab for the UBs scuff alot with wear, or does it look pretty good?
also, are the silvers really shiny? im seeing online reviews and there is some mention of the silver in the PK being a little loud. thanks in advance!!
Yes, they are super shiny. Saw them instore and was not a fan at all

Will I have difficulty getting grey ultraboosts on footsites tomorrow?
Footsites (Footlocker , Eastbay, Footaction, Champs) are next to near impossible to cop "manually".  They are all monitored / runned by ATC or bot programs.   Best bet would be Finishline.com or ADC.   Alternate sites that are a little better to cop than footsites are Villa, Jimmy Jazz, Kicks USA but not sure if they would get the Oreo or grey ultra boost that drop tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom