ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope you don't have that tee 
laugh.gif

I'm able to get through, but friend isn't answering me if he wants them or not and I'm trying to save some money for tomorrow's UB's

sorry to keep digressing, but for those of you who have the silver and gold medals, does the shiney heel tab for the UBs scuff alot with wear, or does it look pretty good?
also, are the silvers really shiny? im seeing online reviews and there is some mention of the silver in the PK being a little loud. thanks in advance!!
I've worn both my gold and silver medals a ton of times and still no scratches on the heel tabs. The silver is pretty shiny and the PK can be loud depending on who you ask. But I like it, the silver tab and PK pops when you rock it with black jeans.

Im really surprised how shopify holds carts

That 10.5 left is the one in my cart that i csnt get myself to buy

I've worn both my gold and silver medals a ton of times and still no scratches on the heel tabs. The silver is pretty shiny and the PK can be loud depending on who you ask. But I like it, the silver tab and PK pops when you rock it with black jeans.
Exactly. That's how I wear mine- either with black ripped tapered jeans or slimfit black joggers and they look dope af. Pair them with a white tee and a black leather jacket and you're good to go.

Exactly. That's how I wear mine- either with black ripped tapered jeans or slimfit black joggers and they look dope af. Pair them with a white tee and a black leather jacket and you're good to go.
thanks for all the help guys....you rock.

Back
Top Bottom