ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oreo, keeps saying cannot authorize PP and kicking me back. 
Same issue for me as well. Says there was an error, cannot get payment, etc.

Recieved paypal email saying they got a charge tho. So who knows. Not too worried about it. Will just try again on adidas.com

I'm OCD and stayed with the same size.  But, I am semi-curious about going half size down for 3.0s.  Have you worn the half size down enough to vouch for it?
I have 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0's

for the 1.0/2.0 I go up half size from my TTS (Size 10) fits nice

For the 3.0 I go my TTS (size 9.5) fits nice

So I got thru on Finishline for the oreos and used paypal, but when I look at my shipping and billing address they are different.  I logged into my finishline and paypal account and I only have one address?  I guess Ill have to wait and see if I get them.

Any of you guys have experience calling FNL customer service to switch shipping to express? Accidentally clicked economy 
mean.gif

Got confirmation on Finishline for both Oreos and Still breeze. Would've loved to have copped on ADC for the two day shipping but oh well. Glad I can rest easy on these

Any of you guys have experience calling FNL customer service to switch shipping to express? Accidentally clicked economy 
mean.gif
Worth a shot but phones might be a little busy this morning. I was fortunate enough to realize i didn't click express and was able to go back and switch it.  

" did anybody get shipping and tracking yet " smh ... lol fsr madness

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom