ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SHIPPING CONFIRMATION!!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Copped this morning in Europe + 2 Night Cargos

what site was that? Foot Patrol? congrats 

Trace cargo or Night cargos? Keep going back and forth on the two. 
I think the trace cargo >>>>>> night cargos, but I dunno everyone on this thread seems to be on the night cargos. 

NT got me second guessing like what am I missing, to me the night cargos look like a broke version 

Trace cargo or Night cargos? Keep going back and forth on the two. 
I think the trace cargo >>>>>> night cargos, but I dunno everyone on this thread seems to be on the night cargos. 

NT got me second guessing like what am I missing, to me the night cargos look like a broke version 
Lol buy what you like fam, who cares what NT hypes. 

Trace do look sick, I like the different heel cup and pattern, but then the night cargos sole is nice too. If I am blessed enough to cop NC's Ill take a look and return if I dont like. 

These are actually pretty sick in person. Thought the green would be lighter but it's pretty dark. 5th ave store also had a line outside the door for the Pure Controls but I passed on those and I also think I was too late to get a pair anyway.
Thanks for the pics fam. Looks nice up close. 

Last edited:
Ordered Oreos off fNL and used PP..got an error notification on FNL but an order receipt email from PP..

Called customer service and they said they can't pull up the order but I should wait 24hrs lol.

Anyone with wisdom know if this is a done deal or incoming L?

Don't even really need the shoes so if L..I'm not that mad. I never order anything off FNL with hype so I didn't know about the uncertainty lol

These are actually pretty sick in person. Thought the green would be lighter but it's pretty dark. 5th ave store also had a line outside the door for the Pure Controls but I passed on those and I also think I was too late to get a pair anyway.
they sellout of the boost oreo and night cargo?

the more I look at the Night Cargos, the more i prefer the Trace Cargo. Is not really that classic gum sole and is throwing me off. 

Yeah they missed on the sole. A true gum sole and an olive heel cup would've made these must haves for me

Ordered Oreos off fNL and used PP..got an error notification on FNL but an order receipt email from PP..

Called customer service and they said they can't pull up the order but I should wait 24hrs lol.

Anyone with wisdom know if this is a done deal or incoming L?

Don't even really need the shoes so if L..I'm not that mad. I never order anything off FNL with hype so I didn't know about the uncertainty lol
said the same to me. im gonna cop on adidas

Back
Top Bottom