ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no worries. honest mistake.

or as we NYers say "it's all good, fam" lol
Was talking about snayberry's post
wink.gif

Are there any fake Oreo boost floating around yet? I don't want to accidentally buy a fake pair..

Half size up is ok for me. It fits snug but not uncomfortable. and there is a slight "camel toe" (toe protruding) but not too much that its ugly.

View media item 2319198
This is with flash on and I just now noticed my king push had 3M lol

Last edited:
I was at Adidas 5 Ave not to long ago and there still a **** load of both Oreos and Night Cargos. Left. Walked around the store to think about purchasing and came back 30 minutes later and copped the cargo. Already copped Oreos on FNL this morning. Also had a restock of 93/17s. Should still be there now I believe.

I was at Adidas 5 Ave not to long ago and there still a **** load of both Oreos and Night Cargos. Left. Walked around the store to think about purchasing and came back 30 minutes later and copped the cargo. Already copped Oreos on FNL this morning. Also had a restock of 93/17s. Should still be there now I believe.
can you post up in hand pics of the night cargos? thanks. 

I need da cargo papi halp

:nthat:

Salty I still can't lock down a solid option for these 93/17s.

Ordered from Dangerousminds.gr but no idea how long it's going to take

So happy cooked 2 pairs on the 93/17 boost while everyone was "on the fence" and "letting carts go", seeing everyone fiending for it now.

is there any release date on future colorways of the 93/17 besides the WM collab in March?

Back
Top Bottom