ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
'

I just got back from there. I think smallest sz was a 10.5 in the night cargo and didnt look at the Oreo. The 93/17 only had a sz 8.

Idk who said they restocked the TB there today, i asked about 5 people and they all basically laughed, saying no they didnt get it.
I didn't say they restocked I said I got a pair there today

sample tag?? interesting
Yea

Where'd you cop from? Looks like you got samples. There were def some samples floating around.
off a guy on eBay, I'm pretty sure he even sent the kith receipt, although it's on a piece of paper online so not impossible to fake. Should have noticed it but sent it over to my boy in the U.K. A minute ago, he literally just emailed me today about it and i bought those for him back when they dropped

'

I just got back from there. I think smallest sz was a 10.5 in the night cargo and didnt look at the Oreo. The 93/17 only had a sz 8.

Idk who said they restocked the TB there today, i asked about 5 people and they all basically laughed, saying no they didnt get it.

Damn, oh well. Been meaning to check out that megastore anyway.

Yea
off a guy on eBay, I'm pretty sure he even sent the kith receipt, although it's on a piece of paper online so not impossible to fake. Should have noticed it but sent it over to my boy in the U.K. A minute ago, he literally just emailed me today about it and i bought those for him back when they dropped
Got mine from Kith but it was just the normal tag

MYrv7.gif

man this site always requotes the wrong people and messes up my posts :smh:

Last edited:

I think you guys are thinking triple black caged, when he mentioned he grabbed triple black UNcaged.  Which are fairly easy to obtain if you look hard enough.  Someone most likely returned them or something.  
he said uncaged are nothing to write about though?

Last edited:
My local champs still has Oreos with a FSR. Probably will be the same story with night cargos if they drop next month.

How did today's drop go?  Nothing wowed me aside from the Night Cargos, but I prefer my TCs more.

Hopefully everyone was able to procure the kicks they were after.

Last edited:
Just got back from Adidas SF to potentially exchange my Men's for Women's pair but ended up sticking with the Men's. Both look dope, I just prefer the grayish-black vs the navyish-black that the Women's pair has.

Men's (left) Women's (Right)

Also was able to try a 3.0 .5sz down from my 1.0/2.0 UB size and although they feel better on the snug side, there is toe bulge. So for me, sticking to your 1.0/2.0 size is the way to go (under the assumption you leave the insoles in).

They only released the oreos in-store from what the cashiers told me and they sold out in 20 minutes.

No word on the Red or the Night Cargos.

Just got back from Adidas SF to potentially exchange my Men's for Women's pair but ended up sticking with the Men's. Both look dope, I just prefer the grayish-black vs the navyish-black that the Women's pair has.

Men's (left) Women's (Right)
Think it was said before but how in the hell does Adidas consider this multicolor. Have to squint real hard to see it. Nice pick up though.

Back
Top Bottom