ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow People be on the clock selling pairs straight up from FNL??? :rofl:  Crazy the Hype on Oreo's is really this big....

View media item 2319224

Unbelievable and on a GR.
And if they sell for the $230 + $8.50 ship, what does the genius ebay seller thinks they're going to clear?

Note to resellers: Learn what "Net to Broker" means. Calculate your IRR, amateurs.

Got my shipping confirm from FNL and UPS my choice email too. Expected delivery is Friday, economy shipping. Probably won't come Friday but it's still lit

Just got back from Adidas SF to potentially exchange my Men's for Women's pair but ended up sticking with the Men's. Both look dope, I just prefer the grayish-black vs the navyish-black that the Women's pair has.

Men's (left) Women's (Right)
View media item 2319287

Also was able to try a 3.0 .5sz down from my 1.0/2.0 UB size and although they feel better on the snug side, there is toe bulge. So for me, sticking to your 1.0/2.0 size is the way to go (under the assumption you leave the insoles in).

They only released the oreos in-store from what the cashiers told me and they sold out in 20 minutes.

No word on the Red or the Night Cargos.

Do you wear TTS or half size up in your 1.0/2.0 UB?

red ultraboost have known to sit for a while in UB history lol. Either adidas just can't seem to make a nice red colorway or people in general don't prefer red

Unbelievable and on a GR.
And if they sell for the $230 + $8.50 ship, what does the genius ebay seller thinks they're going to clear?

Note to resellers: Learn what "Net to Broker" means. Calculate your IRR, amateurs.

Agreed, doubt he expects them to go for 230 though. Anyone check this clown's seller profile,wonder if he knows what he's doing

Think it was said before but how in the hell does Adidas consider this multicolor. Have to squint real hard to see it. Nice pick up though.
Do you wear TTS or half size up in your 1.0/2.0 UB?
I keep my uncaged size the same as my 1.0/2.0 UB size. I haven't deviated from my UB size at all in any of the UB generations. Only one I did have to .5sz down was the RCs.

red ultraboost have known to sit for a while in UB history lol. Either adidas just can't seem to make a nice red colorway or people in general don't prefer red
I think maybe its more trendy to have earth tones, and people aren't wearing those bright colored runners anymore, at least not the UB crowd.

Solar Red and Royal Blue were two of my favorite 1.0s. Still never owned either because I thought those bright colors would never get worn.

Dope. My red uncaged are one of my favorite boosts out of my collection.
They are one of my fav but the only gripe I have about them is they have that stitching problem that rubs the achilles. This was fixed after the first red / gray / black wave.

All my other uncaged I can wear no shows and be fine.

Back
Top Bottom