ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whenever I seee these kind of listings I just believe that they had to get them on a nice disco or something :lol:. Nobody can be that petty haha

Dude I dunno man. Either that or they bought the shoe and decided they didn't like it so instead of returning make some lunch money.

Seems like a waste of time to me though.

But in the end the buyer wins.

Could be for the ratings...

Very disappointed with those silvers. Thought they were going to be an Oreo v.2.

Speaking of which, I got lucky and got a 9.5 Oreo from Champs in SM. With the VIP coupon too.

Whenever I seee these kind of listings I just believe that they had to get them on a nice disco or something :lol:. Nobody can be that petty haha

Dude I dunno man. Either that or they bought the shoe and decided they didn't like it so instead of returning make some lunch money.

Seems like a waste of time to me though.

But in the end the buyer wins.

Could be for the ratings...

I just assume they're buying them with some sort of employee discount or connect. Even if they are in a no tax state they are just breaking even if they paid retail.

Last edited:
Those are fresh. I thought the Yeezy cleats were meh, but they hit it out of the park with the ultra boost cleat.

I'm curious to know how they feel on feet & perform on field? Boost insole looks pretty thin idk? Also pk on soccer ball, I don't see how there would be any grip especially in wet conditions...?

Last edited:
thats not 20 over retail more like 50 over retail...shoe retails for 180 the guy is charging 220 plus 13 for shipping.... still overpriced for resale...i missed out myself and want to buy for 210 or less... if not then might have to pass

thats not 20 over retail more like 50 over retail...shoe retails for 180 the guy is charging 220 plus 13 for shipping.... still overpriced for resale...i missed out myself and want to buy for 210 or less... if not then might have to pass
Well where I am from I pay tax on top of that 180 which makes out to $200. And depending on where you got the shoes online, they potentially charge shipping. So it's around $20 over retail for me.

And 220 plus 13 shipping for you is overpriced for resell? After fees he more or less just ooped you a pair.

So I finally ran in BOOST to see what the hype was about. As a running shoe, the Adios3 was decent, but I didn't vibe with them as well as I had hoped. The Ultra Boost aka "greatest running shoe ever" was a MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT for me. I ran in the 2.0s. They were super bouncy and felt unstable for me. I felt significant arch pain about a 1/2 mile in. I had to take a pit stop and switch to other shoes. I usually try to run through it, but pain was too unbareable for me. I only lasted one mile in them at a 7:40 pace. After RUNNING in BOOST tech, I finally got to experience what everyone was talking. HYPE. I was expecting a BOOST in performance... So much for the "greatest running shoe ever" [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Today, I made the switch back to the SWOOSH and ran in this colorway for the first time... I felt like I performed so much better in the FKRs than any of the BOOST shoes I tried.

View media item 2320897
Although, I'll be returning my unworn BOOST based shoes, I'll admit, as a casual shoe, the ULTRA BOOST is one of the comfiest shoes I've ever worn. adidas should change their pitch to the "greatest walking shoe ever" [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
whenever i put on a DS pair of UB's, I feel like I could challenge Usain Bolt and barely lose to him, only because he got out the blocks quicker than me.

Back
Top Bottom