ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The UB gets zero love amongst the running community, as you've just found out. Boost is supreme for lifestyle/casual wear, but as an actual performance shoe these are expensive failures. 

the 1.0/2.0s at least had thicker uppers which provided a little more support, I can't even imagine how running in the 3.0s would be like

I ran a half marathon in my OG purps.. Boost was too bouncy and actually hurt my knees. I find alphabounce more comfy for my flat feet

I ran a 10k in my ultra boost and while bouncy, I felt comfortable wearing them with zero pain at all, before the UB I used to run in Flyknit racers, I can switch between both but now I prefer boost

What about pureboost x for running? Got a pair of reigning champ pureboosts for my girl to run in. Shes rolled an ankle before so I was debating if UB or PB would be better or just stick with Nikes

Wing Stop on Super Bowl day? You better get your order 2 hours in advance! Last time I tried to go to Wing Stop before the Super Bowl, they told me there's a 2 hour wait for my order. Crazy. 
This I know. I have experienced this. It's stupid when people try and do a walk-in then start complaining it gonna take that long.

Lucky this year I am responsible for the Popeye's. Hopefully they don't have a rush. Cold chicken is gross if I try and buy it early.

What about pureboost x for running? Got a pair of reigning champ pureboosts for my girl to run in. Shes rolled an ankle before so I was debating if UB or PB would be better or just stick with Nikes

For Nike, if you're looking for a well cushioned shoe, look into the Vomero 10, 11 or LunarEpic. If it's a all around shoe she prefers, the Pegasus 33 is a good choice. If she wants to run fast, the FKRs or Zoom Elites are great.

For Nike, if you're looking for a well cushioned shoe, look into the Vomero 10, 11 or LunarEpic. If it's a all around shoe she prefers, the Pegasus 33 is a good choice. If she wants to run fast, the FKRs or Zoom Elites are great.

Haha so basically nothing from adidas

Hey guys. Can u look at these pics and tell me if u notice any defects? Bought on amazon, to me there is a dullness where there should be sheen right above where it says ultra. Also the gold appears to be kinked outward where the leather cage inserts. Am i crazy and this is normal!?!
It's normal. same as my pair.
The only con with the gold medals is that the gold heel cup's paint will get scuffs and scratches very easily and the paint chipping will be noticeable compared to the matte plastic of other UBs

The only con with the gold medals is that the gold heel cup's paint will get scuffs and scratches very easily and the paint chipping will be noticeable compared to the matte plastic of other UBs
Strange because i thought that and my pair hasnt even scratched or scuffled and I've worn them a lot.

Only thing I don't like on the 93/17's is the tongue 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom