ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe oreos restocked yesterday on FNL too

and those are MG 1.0, the cage is 2 shades of grey

Last edited:
I put my Base Green 1.0 UBs on StockX for $1k and they sold last night... I don't know whether to be happy or sad...

I felt the same way with my Lorenzo's. And for it to sell in less than 2 days, it hurt even more. I don't know why, but i would have felt better had it sold 2-3 weeks later!

I felt the same way with my Lorenzo's. And for it to sell in less than 2 days, it hurt even more. I don't know why, but i would have felt better had it sold 2-3 weeks later!
Yeah my Lorenzo's went quick too...

I can't believe what people are paying for UBs/Adidas these days....

I'm glad I got railroad tracks grease on my base green 1.0 when I was wandering in Japan.. now I can't sell them 
smile.gif

lol issa joke

I taped the HS logo on my WG when HS first leaked, when we were all placing HS UB as the most lazy collab as it was really similar to WG

Last edited:

sorry if i am bringing up an old topic with winnsports, but my pair just came in and i need some opinions.

these are a size 14, i know there are quality issues with glue and whatnot, but my concern is if this pair matches up being legit or not,

picutres i have in question are the size tag, it seems as if my font is a lot thinner, as well has the digits seem to be a lot larger than @reigning pair,

also i don't know if this is a fair comparison but the tag on the 1.0 box looks completely different than the 2.0 boxes.

also like i mentioned glue stains are normal, but what got me was a crack in the boost? like really!?!

anyways if you could shine some light upon this,that would be much appreciated, and also i apologize if this was already brought up in the past

with winnsports pairs, its been so long and buried deep that i cannot find it to cross reference,
Yes, it has been discussed that the last run of CB and White 1.0 had a different tag compared to earlier runs.  They are still good and legit tho.

Only thing I don't like on the 93/17's is the tongue 
sick.gif
Same here...  I dont like how I have to fix the tongue when I wear it...  Yeah Im lazy like that 
roll.gif
  Reminds me of fixing tongue with FKR every time I wear them... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom