ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
uu12OWCNmX700XTtJNzls4P5XilHFtm1H8oDip70_09Oux09Ir0s8XofGfY5i_3qD6VzemOiDY8zNe493bggIvftrHKrASczpRK7ADeRz_JvIqw7maELZnBNPYqHH3qksHZR-iZFyWRx3QYgchmrKVWSwu0esQmAu9Gjh23C3QYz7wWIO8XKPDluR-bup4jG45KMXJL1MvymXslgcSFwq8VoZZlLyCwtHiPzd3sSDvMiYABMaVbwUA3AHuBCY_UJypNt-iVilQVE_2p7lE6Elo1ILgMnUlMYKFdwB2a5RltLmp9xVoDFQz5wvorHlS9CviwicSCmW2TqUR5pPLGEnuXcUT9j4WM2Qpp4scIHBa1-Hg6sgvA1IyR14oxJlXdUEznZf9xD_qd5TYIdoCOmOH4vJTBzH_S31HtCw7b8CXZGzH86DzDzQAh_L6X5Yeev2cm-oqibqCh_SBM4s3WeVU21Gt8E_64eASBv-AOwQ4NjwaEPErPs65rTlsQPYlpyoNBZMf7KRZoWjQhnE9aBPothvMb08pFH0gTPj6URFbnQbEEmfyaA9qgOSFIkHq4pqXh-ND4x6qJmKzpTt9QYmijwGhCYRf2BAfSleRGm7br9T9NbRAtlFQ=w713-h950-no

Is it too late to post my grey day pic??

I was on the fence about the 93/17 but I bought them anyways because of how comfortable people said they were. When I got them, people weren't lying they are hella comfortable and they look dope on feet.

Does fraying on your ultra boost bother you guys? Or does scratching of the heel cup or yellowing of boost bother you more?

With the gold heel cup, it's not going to be perfect. Your pair doesn't even look bad though and honestly when on feet, no one is going to even notice that tiny little area of dullness. Only you will know that that's there.
laugh.gif
Since I own a pair, I've noticed that the gold heel cup isn't really prone to chipping or scratching with wear at all despite what people originally thought they were going to. The only 'defects' are what you see before you even UNDS the shoe from production (small glue marks/a little cloudiness/slight scratch). They actually wear really well and aren't as delicate as you would think.

I don't trust any third party seller on Amazon though regarding UB. Never have and never will buy an UB from Amazon unless it is shipped from and sold by Amazon LLC.
thanks man. i feel better about it. just wanted to see what others experiences were with gold tabs. the 3rd party seller is giving me a discount, so that helps

This I know. I have experienced this. It's stupid when people try and do a walk-in then start complaining it gonna take that long.

Lucky this year I am responsible for the Popeye's. Hopefully they don't have a rush. Cold chicken is gross if I try and buy it early.

Super market fried chicken is the best.

That means we should see silvers hitting more retailers, also why doesn't it have LTD on the box?

I put my Base Green 1.0 UBs on StockX for $1k and they sold last night... I don't know whether to be happy or sad...

Back
Top Bottom