ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ah dang looks like most sizes are sold out on the Barney's pre-order. Thanks for the heads up though. Anyone have an idea how these might fit? Never had any Y-3s, I'd assume these would be similar fit to other Y-3 boost models?
I´m a 10 in UB and my Y-3 boosts are 9,5 , yes they run 1/2 big.

Just doubled my Gray Wools, easily my favorite UB 
glasses.gif

Were all the Royal Blue UBs marked off? Every size cept for 10.5 is back at 90 pounds.

Yeah definitely something changed re: costing on the Sweatshop site. I recommend my friend stock up whilst he was browsing the prices were £67, but come checkout they were £90. Went back to the previous webpage to double check prices and they had indeed changed? Must have just missed the window for that deal?

For those with gray wool. I washed mine last night and they turned out pretty good. I used woolite and put them in a garment bag while in the washer. Washed on delicate cycle and then stuffed with towels and air dry overnight.

question gentlemen.

TTS or size 1/2 for UBs?

Really depends on preference. Some feel the TTS is too tight around the ankle (this eventually loosens up). For me I size up .5 because otherwise my toes hit the sides of the plastic piece hidden in the toebox. I have a few pairs I wear TTS w/o insoles but that's just me...

For anyone in Austin TX area. Round Rock outlets have a full size run of Ultra Boost! All white, Black, and silver Ltd.

Finally got my all white using my $20 reward in store. They talked me into getting the water proof stuff... Ehh

For anyone in Austin TX area. Round Rock outlets have a full size run of Ultra Boost! All white, Black, and silver Ltd.

Finally got my all white using my $20 reward in store. They talked me into getting the water proof stuff... Ehh

Adidas outlet store and were they discounted?

Back
Top Bottom