ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New women's colorway (SS16 I think)

And an almost all white Ultra Boost ST (still ugly)

Hadn't seen these before so figured I'd share

Last edited:
Damn, I bought the silver from Finish Line the other day but I think I prefer this wool version (and cheaper with the sale). Ugh

Am i the only one who had the order canceled?
mean.gif
I placed an order for 10.5 just now and no cancellation.  Fingers crossed.  

Did you place another order since yours was cancelled? 

Did anyone get a confirmation email from sweatshop after placing the order? I ordered about 20 minutes ago and havent received a confirmation

I placed an order for 10.5 just now and no cancellation.  Fingers crossed.  

Did you place another order since yours was cancelled? 

Weird. Me too... first time I tried checking out, it said OOS.. then I tried again and it went through.. :lol: one of us is getting cancelled, probably me though.

I ordered 10.5 as well.. just got the email but it says dependant upon warehouse availability.. We'll see i guess

Did anyone get a confirmation email from sweatshop after placing the order? I ordered about 20 minutes ago and havent received a confirmation

Confirmation from sweatshop is usually instant, right after the email from Barlin Delivery, which is who they use to ship.

I was also a 10.5. Ordered last night at 8p

what's the difference between the men's white ultra boost and the women's white ultra boost? I've been trying to purchase the men's white ultra boost for a while now and can't seem to get them before they sell out. Tempted to just purchase the womens

Back
Top Bottom