ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For running: Flyknit racers>>>>>UBs
And according to avid runners on this thread+FKR thread, Asics and another company i can't recall, make the BEST running shoes on the market.
UBs are awesome for walking/casual wear:smile:
Probably Brooks?

I don't know, I don't run.  Ever.

Only thing Adidas shoes are good for is stuntin... Have Saucony more comfortable than this "NASA" tech they have going on here.. 

Don't understand how people run in FK racers. Those things are so narrow. I feel like you can roll your ankle so easily.
It mimics how it feels to run bare-foot... Which is the best way to run unless you're flat-flooted. Don't need much ankle support if you're not moving laterally like in basketball.

If you're not an avid runner, running long distances frequently, boost is fine IMO. It just ultimately doesn't have enough support but a few miles here and there are fine.

Only thing Adidas shoes are good for is stuntin... Have Saucony more comfortable than this "NASA" tech they have going on here.. 
this is probably the only reason you wear Adidas shoes.

This opinion doesn't represent 99% of this thread.

It mimics how it feels to run bare-foot... Which is the best way to run unless you're flat-flooted. Don't need much ankle support if you're not moving laterally like in basketball.
really? what's the heel-toe drop on FKR?

Got through in frenzy app for the SNS, first time ever. No email confirmation yet tho, anyone know how long it takes?

this is probably the only reason you wear Adidas shoes.

This opinion doesn't represent 99% of this thread.
And?

Trying to tell me "99%" of this thread wore Cloudfoams before Kanye whipped out the TW UBs? Come on now...
roll.gif

really? what's the heel-toe drop on FKR?
About 10mm, which isn't fantastic, but quite light at 5oz.

Last edited:

And?

About 10mm, which isn't fantastic. But quite light at 5oz.
And what you claim is false to the majority of people who wear Adidas. We already have enough soapbox preachers in this thread.

10mm isn't a barefoot style running shoe nor does it mimic or promote a barefoot running foot strike. Another statement that is false.

EDIT: because you want to add more to your comment, folks been wearing Adidas long before UBs. you only noticed them because you pay attention to hype shoes.

Last edited:
On frenzy I thought you're supposed to hold down the process payment thumb id. I held for a while then my hand started cramping up. Haha. I was like man this is a BS way to purchase the shoes. Found out all you have to do is process it then let go...

And what you claim is false to the majority of people who wear Adidas. We already have enough soapbox preachers in this thread.

10mm isn't a barefoot style running shoe nor does it mimic or promote a barefoot running foot strike. Another statement that is false.

EDIT: because you want to add more to your comment, folks been wearing Adidas long before UBs. you only noticed them because you pay attention to hype shoes.
You're this upset because I said Adidas aren't good for anything but casual wear?

Little biased, don't you think?

I never said Racers were the best, just better. My favorite running shoes are Flyknit Free 3.0s. Stop trying to get into this debate, go run a 5 min mile in UB, then go run another in Racers. After you're done, come back to thread... tell us how you feel.

You're this upset because I said Adidas aren't good for anything but casual wear?
You said they're only good for stuntin, then tried to add that we all started buying boost after Kanye wore the OG whites. 
laugh.gif

You're in the wrong place, i think you meant to comment in of those yeezy facebook groups.

Back
Top Bottom