ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You're this upset because I said Adidas aren't good for anything but casual wear?

Little biased, don't you think?

I never said Racers were the best, just better. My favorite running shoes are Flyknit Free 3.0s. Stop trying to get into this debate, go run a 5 min mile in UB, then go run another in Racers. After you're done, come back to thread... tell us how you feel.
5 min. mile?

They are def the greatest running (around town for errands and the grocery store) shoes in history hands down.

Hey guys, im late to the party -- I've been eyeing the SNSxSS and I'm confused on the double release date. Does a WW release imply that there will be more quantity released online in the US on the 18th? Or, for people in the U.S., will it just be a simple re-release?

You're this upset because I said Adidas aren't good for anything but casual wear?

Little biased, don't you think?

I never said Racers were the best, just better. My favorite running shoes are Flyknit Free 3.0s. Stop trying to get into this debate, go run a 5 min mile in UB, then go run another in Racers. After you're done, come back to thread... tell us how you feel.
No thanks. I just highly disagree with what you said/claim.

Of course I have a bias towards Adidas but that doesn't give me the right or claim that people who wear Nike are just wearing Nike to just stunt. that's just ignorant.

Your last 4 posts said nothing about racers being better for running than UBs.

You're all over the place and there's no debate to even have.

You're just wrong.

They are def the greatest running (around town for errands and the grocery store) shoes in history hands down.
Once they fix the squeaking problem, then I can give them that crown
laugh.gif

I hate going to Target in UBs. But I have no choice.

Hey guys, im late to the party -- I've been eyeing the SNSxSS and I'm confused on the double release date. Does a WW release imply that there will be more quantity released online in the US on the 18th? Or, for people in the U.S., will it just be a simple re-release?
The first release date was only SNS and Social Status to release, worldwide release date meaning Adidas Consortium accounts will be releasing the rest of pairs but it doesn't mean more quantity. Last week's release was probably the better chance. 

Normally, stores doing the collab release it first then a more world wide release to different consortium account follows.  So yes, there is more release on the 18th for SNSxSS

Of course I have a bias towards Adidas but that doesn't give me the right or claim that people who wear Nike are just wearing Nike to just stunt. that's just ignorant.

You're just wrong.

5 min. mile?
I'd say the average 5k Runner can finish in about 20 minutes.. That's a little over 6 minutes per mile. A 1 mile run within 5 minutes isn't that difficult with a little training.

You're just wrong.
You're right, you're the one who asked about the racers, not me.. Are you okay?

I'd say the average 5k Runner can finish in about 20 minutes.. That's a little over 6 minutes per mile. A 1 mile run within 5 minutes isn't that difficult with a little training.

lol I asked you about FKR to see if you knew what you were talking about and you didn't so it's cool man. Carry on.

Go wear Adidas to stunt around your city. Then go run a mile in FKR.

Have fun.

lol I asked you about FKR to see if you knew what you were talking about and you didn't so it's cool man. Carry on.

Go wear Adidas to stunt around your city. Then go run a mile in FKR.

Have fun.
I didn't know what I was talking about...? I answered in millimeters and ounces. What did you want, a thesis with picture analysis?

So corny.

How about if you stop saying all of us are wearing UBs to stunt and because they are hyped? Take your sh*tty attitude somewhere else, seriously. Most of US wear them because it's an insanely comfortable shoe and they look extremely nice too (especially 1.0's which were the ones who got most of us hooked to UBs). Not everything has to be about stunting or fishing for likes.

For the Frenzy SSxSNS drop, were you guys able to ship to USA? I kept getting address error when the yeezy breds' dropped.

What do you guys think is the best team manual chance for the 18th drop? Kith?
haha, this is like saying what is the best chance for the Brooklyn Nets to make the playoffs.

Best team manual chance is having fast fingers and hopefully finding a site that hasn't been bot activated.

Correct. but you tried to blanket on why you wear Adidas to represent all folks in here.

I said you were wrong and that's it.

It's okay to have an opinion but don't involve me in your beliefs.
"Only thing Adidas is good for is stunting"... I did not involve you, myself, or anyone in that statement. You and a couple here jumped down my throat at me claiming this thread wouldn't be at 5000 pages, if it wasn't for Kanye, and if you believe otherwise.. I don't know what to tell you.

Watch what happens to the Reebok thread in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom