ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think it's fair to compare yeezy releases with consortium releases. Yeezys are produced in much higher quantities and drops in more places than Consortium collabs. I have missed on a lot of Consortium releases but I haven't missed on yeezys yet. Hell, I've missed out more on NMD's than I have on Yeezy's 
laugh.gif

Thanks man. Yeah 1.0s. It definitely was not as easy as these youtube customizers make it look :lol:

i wouldn't even dare attempt this. You should see my kids nerf guns. I painted a bunch of them black and army green for them and it didn't come out so great.

No skills over here. Barely coloring inside the lines kind of guy.

i wouldn't even dare attempt this. You should see my kids nerf guns. I painted a bunch of them black and army green for them and it didn't come out so great.

No skills over here. Barely coloring inside the lines kind of guy.

I'm really not artistically inclined either. I started w painting my kid a pair of bred 1s and they went well... now I feel pretty comfortable with it
Give it a shot on a pair of leather shoes.. it's actually kinda fun

@gopowergoh
As long as you go over it w acetone first, one coat of angelus paint should stay on and remain flexible
Now I say that just for casual use.. i don't know how they'd hold up if tied tight and ran in

I'm really not artistically inclined either. I started w painting my kid a pair of bred 1s and they went well... now I feel pretty comfortable with it
Give it a shot on a pair of leather shoes.. it's actually kinda fun

@gopowergoh
As long as you go over it w acetone first, one coat of angelus paint should stay on and remain flexible
Now I say that just for casual use.. i don't know how they'd hold up if tied tight and ran in
Hey @Three00ZeeX  is matte spray you mentioned before afterwards necessary? also, did you do just one coat or 2 on the cage? great job man. I'm gonna do my core black 3.0s first, and then do the oreos!!

I'll pay resale for Creams or Zebra V2s, not straight black Breds. Too boring.
Majority likes simplicity since it's more versatile. I wouldn't be surprised if the end up being more expensive than the other current V2s. But yeah I do prefer the zebras over breds. 

They don't if I remember correctly. Creams and Mystery Grey's were the first 2 1.0 knit with them. I could be wrong. You gotta ask the tank master.

Why don't you just build an app where we have to tap as fast as we can to secure your other sneakers?

Last edited:

They don't if I remember correctly. Creams and Mystery Grey's were the first 2 1.0 knit with them. I could be wrong. You gotta ask the tank master.

Why don't you just build an app where we have to tap as fast as we can to secure your other sneakers?
Sorry they have SOLD OUT. Thank you for your participation in the askim35 Funeral Raffle. For future purchases please accept a one time code "3MGOAT" for 5% off any sale item.

Also do the 3Ms have a Continental sole?

Splash screen the whole time.

Sidenote: 3Ms have conti soles. Creams and 3M, then MG followed suit.

ahh thanks for clearing that up. I remembered creams and 3M released around the same time but wasn't 100% sure if 3Ms got the Conti treatment. 

Back
Top Bottom