ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gotta admit the ace 16 boosts look pretty bad. Can't get with that silhouette.
Finished up 1 of these tonight. Idk Im worried adhesive will not hold up which is a bummer. Also very hard to get a nice straight cut with the material. Either way made for a decent pic if nothing else.
Those pretty much making me want them now... Holy crap man good job. 

God that kid that put a slurpee in his white UBs to make a "custom" and deep fried his yeezys keeps popping up in youtube suggestions. I hate this guy with a passion lol. 

Aw man gotta go cop a pair this week then. 
Once they release in other stores I don't think that's gonna fly. I paid 250 plus tax on em so if retail winds up being less At other retailers i can just cop and return and make money returning :lol:

Thanks guys. Not that amazing of a come up but hey a free $80-90 after fees ain't bad for that shoe

Thanks guys. Not that amazing of a come up but hey a free $80-90 after fees ain't bad for that shoe
better than those smart ones selling oreos on ebay for 20-30 over retail 
laugh.gif

No doubt in my mind that the uncaged trace cargos could've sold for that much if they were the NY exclusive they were rumored to be.

better than those smart ones selling oreos on ebay for 20-30 over retail :lol:

No doubt in my mind that the uncaged trace cargos could've sold for that much if they were the NY exclusive they were rumored to be.
With selling sometimes it's about timing or just getting lucky. I sold an aunt pearl kd 9 for 275 and them joints are sitting on NDc and every store basically

With selling sometimes it's about timing or just getting lucky. I sold an aunt pearl kd 9 for 275 and them joints are sitting on NDc and every store basically
Dope man, then you know your resell market well. Or you are good at getting lucky lol.

Nonetheless I would take the 80-90 profit, especially for those UBs.

Hopefully whoever bought them loves them or has them in their top 5 UBs of all-time. def a super niche audience for them Kolors.

Dope man, then you know your resell market well. Or you are good at getting lucky lol.

Nonetheless I would take the 80-90 profit, especially for those UBs.

Hopefully whoever bought them loves them or has them in their top 5 UBs of all-time. def a super niche audience for them Kolors.
Yea I get lucky from time to time but also have unlucky instances too, happens in an open market. Buyer was international so I agree with you, probably was a ub or Kolor collector of some kind

I just sold the last pair of KVA's i had for $260 this week. took a while but i wasn't in rush from that yoox comeup.

There are definitely serious collectors out there. 

Last edited:
someone just accepted my bid and ended up paying 386 for an 11.5 sns on stockx.
Just got 234 for my triple white 1.0s
could accept an offer on goat and make 190 off of my 1.0 core blacks

took the long route but pretty much ended up trading both of these for SNS plus cash. only cost me 320 for those on winnsports

Will end up paying 282 for these. I can live with that.

Back
Top Bottom