ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This weekend I'm going to see what crap I have to sell. I remember during the golden days of eBay, you can sell damn near anything.

I beat the hell out of my solar red 1.0s, painted the soles black and sold them for a 300% markup 
laugh.gif
 ebay still is boomin

someone just accepted my bid and ended up paying 386 for an 11.5 sns on stockx.
Just got 234 for my triple white 1.0s
could accept an offer on goat and make 190 off of my 1.0 core blacks

took the long route but pretty much ended up trading both of these for SNS plus cash. only cost me 320 for those on winnsports

Will end up paying 282 for these. I can live with that.

Thats a lot of work but thats worth it.

Yea 386 isn't bad for the Sns. I'm surprised how much the first Sns are going for now, straight ridiculous. Same with men's wood woods. You'd think the women's pair would be more valuable cuz of that unique strap but nah [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

lol it is, but isnt looking for sneakers, selling sneakers half the fun? lol
I love putting bids on goat and stockx and selling on Goat

Agreed. Congrats on the pick up. Just like what I did with RCs. Sell some to ease the damage.

Yea 386 isn't bad for the Sns. I'm surprised how much the first Sns are going for now, straight ridiculous. Same with men's wood woods. You'd think the women's pair would be more valuable cuz of that unique strap but nah [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Oh this reminds me when I passed on WW for 350 last year. So much regrets.

@JDilla14 and I were telling Mfers in here to cop at 100 Over retail when they first dropped, I camped out for my pair and still paid extra to get my size. Cats gotta learn what sneakers to be cheap with and which ones just to put the money up on [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Agreed. Congrats on the pick up. Just like what I did with RCs. Sell some to ease the damage.
Oh this reminds me when I passed on WW for 350 last year. So much regrets.
Sold one for 300 the day I got em, 450 a few months later and wore the size 12, which someone recently placed a bid on goat for 2k :smh:
I like em, but not to keep for 2 racks, joints would've been super gone if I didn't wear em :rofl: :rofl:

@JDilla14 and I were telling Mfers in here to cop at 100 Over retail when they first dropped, I camped out for my pair and still paid extra to get my size. Cats gotta learn what sneakers to be cheap with and which ones just to put the money up on [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
@JDilla14  tried selling me his SNS pair last year for $300. I passed for some white cement 4s dropping that weekend and the fact that it was a half size smaller than my TTS lmao... So much regret. 

Last edited:
@JDilla14
 tried selling me his SNS pair last year for $300. I passed for some white cement 4s dropping that weekend and the fact that it was a half size smaller than my TTS lmao... So much regret. 
Yea I ain't make that mistake, I copped my 12.5 off of him and glad I did. Oh well, you live and you learn

Sold one for 300 the day I got em, 450 a few months later and wore the size 12, which someone recently placed a bid on goat for 2k :smh:
I like em, but not to keep for 2 racks, joints would've been super gone if I didn't wear em :rofl: :rofl:

lol how much for that used 12 now!

Well if I were in your position I would sell that in a heart beat.

Got an email this morning from sns that order was shipped. Tracking number will be sent bla bla. Get home and there they were.

Back
Top Bottom