ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My yeezys are TTS. My yzys are longer than my UBs. I feel like it's different for bigger sizes. I'm a 13 btw. 

you went bigger on the v2 i got same size and fit the same
I ended up getting a pair of  9, 9.5, and 10 in v2s. I've had 9s and 9.5 in UBs, but much prefer the 9 (even though they need a week to break in)

I much prefer'd the 9.5 in v2, although I still needed that week to break them in. 9 was too tight, and slippage in 10.

White mountaineering?
It means absolutely nothing other than the seller doesnt want to willingly accept a return. You can file a case or do a return request regardless of anything the seller says or does. If you have sizing issues or just change ur mind then ebay probably wont side with you. Anything other than that the seller will be forced to accept the return.

Damn so why people still sell on eBay? No protection for the sellers

White mountaineering?
It means absolutely nothing other than the seller doesnt want to willingly accept a return. You can file a case or do a return request regardless of anything the seller says or does. If you have sizing issues or just change ur mind then ebay probably wont side with you. Anything other than that the seller will be forced to accept the return.
It's ok for Js because fakes are easier to point out. Adidas shoes are pretty much 1:1 when looking at pics now tho. I'd rather just sell on stock or goat so I don't end up getting back fakes if they win a claim against me.

And yeah lol seriously we better not see IS ADC/FOOTSITES GOING TO SHIP MY PACKAGE posts lmao. International shipping should be the only exception. 

I really would like a pair of ultra boosts that have the boost covered like the yeezys. I know at this point the boost is branding and marketing itself, but i'm a ******* clutz and I wear my shoes and I cause a lot of irreversible damage to the boost that doesn't happen on my yeezys, but I don't want to give up the boost comfort!

Anyone know if TB 3.0 will have smaller than 8 sizing available? I know some of the euro sites do it but havent seen it on stateside, trying to get a 5.5 for my girl same time as well.

Last edited:
White mountaineering?

Honestly, the majority of buyers just want the product without any issues, they're not looking to get over or cause problems, especially people that sell on there themselves. I dont like stockx for selling because it seems more expensive, probably because you are forced to pay for shipping. There are so many more buyers on ebay than litterally everywhere else, you get a lot of views if you have good products, and its global. I wouldnt dare sell yeezys on there though, way too much can go wrong with high priced items. Shoe buyers, especially Js, seem to cause the most problems and when its problems 9/10 times the seller is the one paying for it.

Your tts is a 10? How did you size on the 93/17s?
Went TTS 10 as well for those.  Length is fine and the "discomfort" at the inner portion for me got better the longer I wore them.  I guess it stretched a little.

Are footsites even viable anymore with all of these bots >.> Also ADC is gonna be eaten up by YM. SMH. 
No, footsites aren't even worth trying on. I'm thrilled to see one is getting them in store, just need to figure out how to get work off so I can try and scoop a pair

Back
Top Bottom