ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, footsites aren't even worth trying on. I'm thrilled to see one is getting them in store, just need to figure out how to get work off so I can try and scoop a pair

I wouldnt even bother, the chances of stock making it to shelves in those couple of stores is very slim. just save your time off from work.

Last edited:

No, footsites aren't even worth trying on. I'm thrilled to see one is getting them in store, just need to figure out how to get work off so I can try and scoop a pair

I wouldnt even bother, the chances of stock making it to shelves in those couple of stores is very slim. just save your time off from work.
Truth. I was thinking about making the trip to the NYC flagship but FCFS there's probably dudes already lining up 
laugh.gif

im not going to front, $40 for piece of mind and be able to concentrate on work, I got an ATC. I have had zero luck on ADC lately.

I'll still try and grab a pair manually but theres been too many mid week releases and I keep getting wayyyy too sidetracked :lol:

Last edited:
I really would like a pair of ultra boosts that have the boost covered like the yeezys. I know at this point the boost is branding and marketing itself, but i'm a ******* clutz and I wear my shoes and I cause a lot of irreversible damage to the boost that doesn't happen on my yeezys, but I don't want to give up the boost comfort!
Fyi:
On mobile so can't easily search thread. Some months ago, dude with buddy stationed overseas posted that exact same model idea. Fake was picked up for cheap at bazaar. Really kinda funny looking.

I know triple blacks are always hype, but are these really going to be that hard to get? Was going to try for my friends bday present but looks like I'll need to prepare just to get a shot.

I know triple blacks are always hype, but are these really going to be that hard to get? Was going to try for my friends bday present but looks like I'll need to prepare just to get a shot.
look at the launch locator for ftl

my size last TB on adc us had 50 in stock.

TB 1.0 were delayed for months, stirred up so much hype and they made them so limited.

3.0 won't be the same, they'll fly but there will be more pairs. 

Yeah I think they're going to be pretty limited. Someone posted FNL stock and the most is 24 a size I think.

Back
Top Bottom