ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
idk if it was this thread, but some dudes were talking about the Adidas gear, jackets and stuff... they make some really slick looking casual wear..

use code ROGERS20 for 20% off everything on ADC (exclusions apply obs)

My theory is...if it's not on confirmed, it's not limited. They'll be plenty TB 3.0s to go around, lets all calm down now. Lol. I still can't believe I just took an L on those white mountaineering nmds r2 on confirmed. Smh (it was for practice though)

Anyone know if the Kolor Caged will release anywhere else? Might get hate on but I really like the shoe. Just curious if I should pay the extra now or can I wait. Thank you in advanced. Size 12.5 is a hard one to find.

My theory is...if it's not on confirmed, it's not limited. They'll be plenty TB 3.0s to go around, lets all calm down now. Lol. I still can't believe I just took an L on those white mountaineering nmds r2 on confirmed. Smh (it was for practice though)

your thoery has already been proven wrong long ago.

idk if it was this thread, but some dudes were talking about the Adidas gear, jackets and stuff... they make some really slick looking casual wear..

use code ROGERS20 for 20% off everything on ADC (exclusions apply obs)
I beat you to it lul 

They will probably do in store first and I heard they tend to backdoor like crazy on limited releases. Either from a Turkish member on NT or someone in the Adidas Boost facebook groups. Don't remember. 
so late to confirm this due to i overlook. this is absolutely true. literally they backdoor as much as possible and the funny part is they always posts in social media like they are against to reselling and blaming any people, customer as reseller to reject a selling which is probably to resell on their own. funny guys and props to Adidas consortium to support this store continuously. 

guys are still talking like those 3 letters actually make a difference
laugh.gif
only three letters I'll see are OOS
roll.gif

Voted the poll earlier and now the thought occured to me as I'm looking at the results:
Just where in the heck are people going to see the shoes in hand before buying?

I've never tried for UBs on release day, and I am on team manual. Do I have a chance at getting these or is a bot the only way?

Just looked it up... that **** is expensive.  $140 for a hoodie?

Better be RC / JE quality. 
jeezus. I can make you the boost logo with stripes through it and on a dope *** quality hoodie for $140 1/1 rather than that LOL 

hell you could buy a blank real adidas good quality hoodie and print on that 

Just looked it up... that **** is expensive.  $140 for a hoodie?

Better be RC / JE quality. 
this is funny. its a step above gildan, and a very small step at that.

jeezus. I can make you the boost logo with stripes through it and on a dope *** quality hoodie for $140 1/1 rather than that LOL 

hell you could buy a blank real adidas good quality hoodie and print on that 
I guess kids will buy anything these days to look "cool."  That price just makes me laugh. 

You couldn't pay me to wear his stuff 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom