ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$139 no tax.
Oh damn....  Gonna have someone check NEX for me...  
laugh.gif

Say no more lol. Called, and they only have black. Smallest size is an 11, then I think they had a 13 and 14. Next time I'll need you to translate. The Fillipino was too strong with her. She was super nice, even though I had to ask her 3 times.

I like the classic look of the Iniki, but thats about a $65-70 shoe. I can even see, $100. But $120, plus shipping = $130-40 is pretty crazy to me.
Yea, only reason I copped was because got them for like $105 from an int'l site.  ADC with discount was $103

Having NT'er John Manalo sole swap these beaters. Then I'm repainting the cage and heel cup. Excited...still on the lookout for Miamis in my size. 9.5-10.5 if anyone has leads that are up to or under a stack. 

Last edited:

$139 no tax.

Oh damn....  Gonna have someone check NEX for me...  
laugh.gif

Say no more lol. Called, and they only have black. Smallest size is an 11, then I think they had a 13 and 14. Next time I'll need you to translate. The Fillipino was too strong with her. She was super nice, even though I had to ask her 3 times.
just say mahal kits next time, instant discount!

Last edited:
ive been getting some crazy PMs lately man. lurkers are trying anything they can now
laugh.gif

I might have an extra set of CNY laces. Let me check when I get home. 

P.S. what is AW boost? The acronyms move too quick in here. 
SEAMILL THAT'LL BE HUUUUUUUUUUGE LIKE UNIVERSAL HUUUGEEE .

Let me know 

Wanted to quote everyone but it would be too many quotes

AW : Alexander Wang, and I'm talking about the AW x Adidas colllab that dropped today at barneys and colette and other 

how is it looking ? Well today was civilized, I just wasn't right there when they drop so I missed them

Having NT'er John Manalo sole swap these beaters. Then I'm repainting the cage and heel cup. Excited...still on the lookout for Miamis in my size. 9.5-10.5 if anyone has leads that are up to or under a stack. 
How much he charging you? He's probably the best in the swap business right now. 

Lurkers in here are just too much man , like *****, I have some unanswered messages from regs but i haven't replied is because it was regarding the SNS x SS that my homie sent me 

So ultimately just to clear everything up 

I decided to keep them, but they will stay DS most likely, maybe in the future I'll decide to do the raffle here :smile:

How much he charging you? He's probably the best in the swap business right now. 
150. I thought it was incredibly reasonable. I reached out to retrosnickers too in case John didn't reply, but I knew I wanted to send them to John if at all possible. Dude is killing it with swaps. 

Back
Top Bottom