ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

150. I thought it was incredibly reasonable. I reached out to retrosnickers too in case John didn't reply, but I knew I wanted to send them to John if at all possible. Dude is killing it with swaps. 
Was he the one that did the swap from those asics 3.1 to a 3.0 sole ? 

150. I thought it was incredibly reasonable. I reached out to retrosnickers too in case John didn't reply, but I knew I wanted to send them to John if at all possible. Dude is killing it with swaps. 
Very good price, does he have a sale going on atm? He usually charges $250 and up. I wouldn't hesitate, also i wouldn't do snickers.. been hearing some half-assed stories.

Last edited:

Why do we have a @macg0120  imposter? 
roll.gif

Last time I saw him i THINK that mac told him to change the avi, respectfully off course haha 

Very good price, does he have a sale going on atm? He usually charges $250 and up. I wouldn't hesitate, also i wouldn't do snickers.. been hearing some half-assed stories.
I'm not sure. I was expecting to pay 300ish so was pleasantly surprised. Yeah snickers still hasn't gotten back to me but I was expecting some Hollywood pricing. 

Having NT'er John Manalo sole swap these beaters. Then I'm repainting the cage and heel cup. Excited...still on the lookout for Miamis in my size. 9.5-10.5 if anyone has leads that are up to or under a stack. 
What are you using to repaint the cages?

Last edited:
Are you guys really tripping about an avi? lol Wasn't intentional.

But if it's that big of an issue or causing confusion (even though the faces aren't the same) then I can change it.

I'm not sure tbh. I've only seen his Jordan work and more recently his swaps on the Yeezy cleat. His work is crazy clean. 
Yeah i saw the cleats somewhere on my feed they look goooood 

Good luck with that bro, that's hell of investment right there 

actually that was towards another dude who had his same avi. This dude has a shopped version of it, but either way confusing lol
It's just too damn generic 

Mac should change it tho 

Not as often as @balmainish  or @bbkangg  they always confuse me lol  

Having NT'er John Manalo sole swap these beaters. Then I'm repainting the cage and heel cup. Excited...still on the lookout for Miamis in my size. 9.5-10.5 if anyone has leads that are up to or under a stack. 

View media item 2352215
Post an update when you get them back! Extremely interested as the ASU and Miami joints are fire. I think UN had some Miami's a few weeks ago but forget what they were listed at

Never mind, they were listed at 1.5k and were a size 8

Last edited:

So what are the chances that / when will the inikis restock on ADC??
Id say hi, they have been in and out for the past few hours at least when I checked, and tons of retailers have been dropping them today. Check in here for links but you gotta be quick, and monitor twitter. 

Post an update when you get them back! Extremely interested as the ASU and Miami joints are fire. I think UN had some Miami's a few weeks ago but forget what they were listed at
I for sure will man. Yeah I found a student who had beat them to death and didn't want them anymore so altogether after the sole swap I'll have paid $350. The uppers are in good condition minus one stain that I haven't started working on yet. But def a nice project shoe. 

Miamis are really volatile right now. They used to be in the 5-800 range, but this kid on FB got ahold of basically a full size run and set the market at 1k-1500. Then people bought that stock and are now trying to reset the market again to 4-5k for pairs. I'm just sitting back and waiting for people to be tired of sitting on 1500, because no one is buying for 5k. 

Idk if anyone is looking or if this okay to post here but Richards sporting goods is having a flash sale until 10pm tonight and they've got adidas trefoil hoodies for $39 with free shipping. Really looking for the navy/white one but I picked up a black one anyway
View media item 2344514http://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/a...die-16adimrgnlstrflhdatt/16adimrgnlstrflhdatt

Again not a boost pick up but my 3foil hoodie from Richards came in, pretty happy with it. Also picked these up awhile ago but I figured I'd include them too. decided to change it up from the normal tiro pants pants and got these astro response pants instead. If you can't tell the pants have 3 stripes running across the back of the calves and a reflective adidas logo on the upper thigh.
View media item 2352257View media item 2352258View media item 2352259

Wait till later this evening when we get to roast the dude for spending sneaker money on a rock.
Didn't forget seeing that Big News during the drops.
He needs to pay for my plane ticket to go home too X4 to cover my family 
roll.gif

Are you guys really tripping about an avi? lol Wasn't intentional.

But if it's that big of an issue or causing confusion (even though the faces aren't the same) then I can change it.
laugh.gif
 Nah...  you gucci...  Dont listen to these guys

Back
Top Bottom