ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sick.gif

Don't know whether to laugh or shake my head. 

He's Asian. I'll say it: Laugh at his a-s-s.
Having a collection is one thing. Calling for the attention of some youtuber is dumb. During the last Supreme season drop they had one of those cheap plastic rice bowls with Supreme in design.
Some reddit user with an Asian user id said he was going to cop to stunt on Family. Told him "MF if you're really Asian. Your older relatives are shaking their head in embarassment at your young dumba-s-s".

Believe that.

Ayyyyy what I miss? Give me the TL;DR since the thread jumped 1k since 11am EST loooool. Also heads that are camping for that jimmy jazz harlem opening restock are crazy. You can literally use these three days to find a job to fund the shoes smh. 

Ayyyyy what I miss? Give me the TL;DR since the thread jumped 1k since 11am EST loooool. Also heads that are camping for that jimmy jazz harlem opening restock are crazy. You can literally use these three days to find a job to fund the shoes smh. 
Inikis dropped! The next wave 
pimp.gif

They did not release today on ADC

Huh?
i thought was still talking about the TB. haha. i saw some people talking about a shoe that was releasing tomorrow on adc and sns. thought it was the TB. i know they released on adc today. I'm not sure if they dropped on sns yet.

i thought was still talking about the TB. haha. i saw some people talking about a shoe that was releasing tomorrow on adc and sns. thought it was the TB. i know they released on adc today. I'm not sure if they dropped on sns yet.

They did. At 7 AM EST.

literally have to be refreshing this thread every 5mins on release days. Looking forward to see on feet pics of those inikis and opinions on comfort vs the NMDs.

Sneakeraddet will tweet "Guys I just proposed in Ultra Boosts!" and he'll get a whole bunch of congrats replies

Back
Top Bottom