ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Looks legit to me
Thanks that's reassuring. I got them at a good price 
smokin.gif

Decided to cop OG Purple from Shoebully....to think a store had them available om 2/25/17 is amazing to me.

F thats terrible..... 

thanks guys and repped.... was lucky enough to cop a night cargo from EB... happy wh those at least...

safe to say based on waht I'm seeing on my social media, the 4.0 knit is trash.... Theres a reason I donated all my corduroy pants years ago ...that **** aint the wave anymore! 
sick.gif

Also, who copped from FNL this morning? 

9% cashback from ebates! dam... that basically washes out Tax here in SoCal 
nerd.gif

Anybody in NY thinking of going to the JimmyJazz in Harlem this Saturday? Something tells me its gonna get shut down tho lol

They did not release today on ADC

Huh?

i thought was still talking about the TB. haha. i saw some people talking about a shoe that was releasing tomorrow on adc and sns. thought it was the TB. i know they released on adc today. I'm not sure if they dropped on sns yet.

TBs are cooked everywhere, night cargos were on footsites and are cooked everywhere. WM Eqts drop on adc and sns tomorrow.

Anybody in NY thinking of going to the JimmyJazz in Harlem this Saturday? Something tells me its gonna get shut down tho lol
Heads already lining up according to my friend. He went to see his cousin around there and resellers already taking spots. There's going to be a riot for sure with the line cutting. No point in standing in line for 3 days breh. No shoe is worth lining up for that long (unless its resale is air mag crazy LOL)

Heads already lining up according to my friend. He went to see his cousin around there and resellers already taking spots. There's going to be a riot for sure with the line cutting. No point in standing in line for 3 days breh. No shoe is worth lining up for that long (unless its resale is air mag crazy LOL)
Facts. Resellers are probably lining up ghost chairs and then that's where the fights will start. 

Back
Top Bottom