ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
bro I TRIED it forced me to use the Fedex option
Lol what would suck are the people that paid extra for shipping and they still ship it in the bag of death. You'll just get the bag quicker 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

anyone ever order from this spot? I know they're legit but do they take forever and do they double box?
they do double box well, but not better then they do double backdoor when something worths. you lucky ultra bossts doesn't need backdoor at the moment and we are lucky triple blacks are given to adidas stores (only in store) not to them then i would be able to purchase.

Size 8 and 10.5 keep popping up on adc for the wm eqt if anyone wants. Looks like someone was teasing me with a 12 and now its gone haha. DammiT!

are you hitting the "view cart" button as soon as you cart? When I cart, I hit the "checkout" and it takes me straight to payment page. 

When I view cart, theres nothing in it. When I tried checkout, it brings me to the login screen but when I log in, my cart vanishes. I tried using paypal too but it just errors out.

Have no idea lol and when I do login, I can't get it to stay logged in. It just logs me out right away.

When I view cart, theres nothing in it. When I tried checkout, it brings me to the login screen but when I log in, my cart vanishes. I tried using paypal too but it just errors out.

Have no idea lol and when I do login, I can't get it to stay logged in. It just logs me out right away.
I think the login might be causing problems and dropping people's carts. Most likely due to some sort of defense mechanism against YM cart holds with login transfers. My last 10 adc orders has been guest checkouts anyway since my info was banned for the longest time and also because I can just screen shot the order confirm page and use the order number there to check my order status. I haven't logged into my adc accounts for over half a year now lol.

damn got a size 9 WM R2 in cart. not my size how do i cart share?

for ADC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom