ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quick try on, went a full size down in these out of lack of options, they fit perfectly. Go half size to full size down in these for sure.

They are much nicer in hand than I expected and very comfy. The sole is actually stiffer than I expected but still very cushy.

`Was actually waiting for this

Thanks man 

Last edited:
Quick try on, went a full size down in these out of lack of options, they fit perfectly. Go half size to full size down in these for sure.

They are much nicer in hand than I expected and very comfy. The sole is actually stiffer than I expected but still very cushy.

View media item 2355299

Nice see you teamed up carpet and towel ... DS wars lol

tankdayglo tankdayglo

Funny you say half to full down... on my black runners I tried them on and TTS was good. I'd say it being such a stretchy socklike shoe you could range from full down to TTS and it work. I know that may sound crazy but it's so sock like.

Ultraboost 2.0? I say a pic like this just gonna add more hype we don't need. Lol.. if this has been posted before delete please.
I don't think anybody has paid attention to Jay's wardrobe or has copied his style since the button-up shirt/Evisu denim era. And that was like 15 years ago

Back
Top Bottom