ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif
Boost, the new Jordans. 
roll.gif
By Kanye.

The naked site says their ultra boost runs a half size small. Was that in reference to all pairs, or were they referring to the women's pairs they sold?

Not a lot of sellers for sz 13 I'm not about to pay $600+ On goat or eBay for these.

There is a reasonably priced 12.5 on grailed though.

The naked site says their ultra boost runs a half size small. Was that in reference to all pairs, or were they referring to the women's pairs they sold?

Not a lot of sellers for sz 13 I'm not about to pay $600+ On goat or eBay for these.

There is a reasonably priced 12.5 on grailed though.
there wasn't really a "Womens" pair and a "Mens" pair. The sizing was unisex which was basically in mens sizing, so if you were a woman buying them, you had to convert the sizes listed into a woman's size which is 1 size up. 

there wasn't really a "Womens" pair and a "Mens" pair. The sizing was unisex which was basically in mens sizing, so if you were a woman buying them, you had to convert the sizes listed into a woman's size which is 1 size up. 

So grab an 11 and I'll be straight?

Nice sportscheck shipped my 3.0 Mystery Grey's today. So I might get them 2 weeks before the release

Last edited:
Hey guys, I saw this on FTL's release calendar on March 23rd
[h2]adidas Originals EQT Support Advance[/h2]
Black/Blue/White

Are these the WM EQT's? 

Ordered from Sivas last night to get a text stating my item will be here tomorrow, gotta love that super fast international shipping. 

I'd rather see if Winnsports is legit posts than discuss this yeezy jumps over jumpman crap.
alright bye guys

Missed all morning and those were the perfect summary.

Wow people really took my vapormax comment way too seriously. Y'all need to chill. Take out your Teddy agression elsewhere. :lol:
It was in response to dude saying the new pureboosts look like FKRs. Always gonna be similarities among these newer shoes since the brands are all chasing the same trends.
I'm definitely curious to try the vapormax on tho, has potential.

Yes. Like car models, across brands and even in same manufacturers. Why the intense discussion was beyond me too. First thing thought of were those Ace 16+ Pure Control Ultra Boosts. None for me though.

Legit.

Might wanna tell him/her to get those shoe trees outta there though :smh:
way ahead of you aha fortunately he said he only put them in for the photos, makes me nervous when i see people use them all the time. thanks for the LC, looks like im gunna cop these tomorrow for 450 CAD

Back
Top Bottom