ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ordered from Sivas last night to get a text stating my item will be here tomorrow, gotta love that super fast international shipping. 
over night int shipping? damn, what'd you snag? I love foreign retailers, I find them way cheaper than getting stuff here in the States.

So whats the general consensus of Vapormax? Will they be the next Nike hit or will they be another kwazi/lunarcharge sneaker

For some maybe, but Pure Boost has always been TTS. 
My TTS is 9, which is my UB size.  UB 1.0 in 9 are tight but still manageable, while my 2.0 white 3M's are perfect right out of the box.  I've been wearing my white 1.0's since I got them a year or so ago, and just started wearing my 2.0s last week when I went on vacation (more comfy). 

So Pure Boost in a 9 would work?

I've never looked up conversions for CAD since i never needed to but your post got me curious. :lol:

That's a hell of a price. 

haha yeah, the Candian dollar has always been weak. I know $450 usd is a steal, so $450 canadian? phew id be double and triple checking those shoes.

Did you not get the news? They are UB  influenced

Not here to argue, but that's false :lol: ... I like Nike and adidas right now so no bias. Both companies have taken similar routes but that particular model being designed with boost influence just sounds dumb

Last edited:
Not here to argue, but that's false
laugh.gif
... I like Nike and adidas right now so no bias. Both companies have taken similar routes but that particular model being designed with boost influence just sounds dumb
nah VAPORMAX is an honorary boost sneaker from now on since they are really UB influenced

haha yeah, the Candian dollar has always been weak. I know $450 usd is a steal, so $450 canadian? phew id be double and triple checking those shoes.
whoa whoa since when was paying for something over retail considered a 'steal'?

450 is def under resell market value but def not a steal lol.

whoa whoa since when was paying for something over retail considered a 'steal'?

450 is def under resell market value but def not a steal lol.
A steal as in under market value. Not everyone is able to get everything at retail.

Back
Top Bottom