ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not even close .. Nike will never match adidas in the boost game unless Kanye goes back to Nike ... Another L for Nike
You sound exactly like the mediocre tattoo "illustrator" on social media

Edit:  I can't call him an artist as that would be a disservice to all artists across the world

Say something like "forums, superstars or Stan smiths"

When you mention only boost in relation to adidas, you're a clown to me.

The only thing worse than hating on boost sneakers is only wearing boost sneakers.
I have exclusively only worn boost sneakers for the past year and some change aside from formal events. Not because I do not like Nike products but because I like UBs and comfort.

Last edited:

The only thing worse than hating on boost sneakers is only wearing boost sneakers.
Before I 

I have exclusively only worn boost sneakers for the past year and some change aside from formal events. Not because I do not like Nike products but because I like UBs and comfort.
I just got into Adidas earlier this year starting with the NMDs, then onto UBs. Before that, Ive only worn vans and converses along with one pair of air maxes.  The comfort is beyond compare with boosts. Its hard to go back lol, but thats just me

Last edited:
It took me the longest time to understand what really happened to Bertram when they explained what happened to them when they grew up.

True. Love watching movies now and picking up on things I had no clue about back then.

Before I 

I just got into Adidas earlier this year starting with the NMDs, then onto UBs. Before that, Ive only worn vans and converses along with one pair of air maxes.  The comfort is beyond compare with boosts. Its hard to go back lol
Agreed but I've always been into Adidas so Boosts was an awesome creation.

There are other shoes out there that are catching my eye like the upcoming Atmos Air Max but I got so many UBs to rotate from so who knows if I'll even try to cop. 

That $150 price tag too showed me how far gone I am when I thought to myself that was 'cheap' in comparison to a $180 UB 
laugh.gif

True. Love watching movies now and picking up on things I had no clue about back then.
Yea man, them 90s children movies had a lot more underlying adult and sexual innuendos that would def be not PC in today's standards.

I would've agreed with you 15 years ago when I was in high school but that statement is like saying AJ1 or AJ11s are played out
Maybe common is the word i'm looking for. Stans and superstars are as common as boosts.

This means nothing to me.

Please enlighten us to what is not played out so all them hype bois can follow you out of boosts and out of this thread.
If someone is going to use an example of sneakers that aren't  as brought/used up as boosts, then bring up examples of shoes  that aren't as brought/used up. Stans and Superstars are the most well known adidas despites a boost craze in the past 3 years

Last edited:
Added to cart on sneak a venue, but when the payment screen comes up, no fields for entering in CC info. Is this normal? Guessing this may be server related?

Edit: It was their way of letting me take an L.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom