ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like I said in January

2017 is the year of the EQT 
pimp.gif

coming up in next week's Adidas Boost Thread episode:

-3.0 LTD release

-Haven release

See you guys in 400 pages!

45 mins of adding to cart...  And I decided I dont want to pull the trigger...  WTF is wrong with me?! 
roll.gif

Now after last 14x entering credit card and clicking "Place My Order"... i get the message that sz9 is sold out. 

Suck my balls ADC

I was ready to throw in the towel after 45 min. but I am sitting here hungover at work :lol:

this was my biggest victory since getting up this morning

ADC had me thinking I was a robot for 45 minutes, carted then told size wasn't available, hopefully undefeated comes through...

lol what a joke ADC. I really hope Undefeated comes through. Glad I took the plunge, thanks again Hype Beast for the link!

Now after last 14x entering credit card and clicking "Place My Order"... i get the message that sz9 is sold out. 

Suck my balls ADC
Took the L here as well but not too bothered. I have the OG (less than retail) and WM already. Already pre-ordered the Blacks from luisviaroma too. 

Wanted to see these in hand but not meant to be.  Will try 1 more site in an hour. Regretting not copping earlier off Unheardof. Carted my size but was holding out for ADC. Was only $200 shipped too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom