ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea , if you guys aren't carting as soon as the product goes live, not sure what you're doing different from me, I'm at work with terrible internet and carted at 11:00am. Unless there's a splash, carting manual is usually 100% success rate for me. Decided to pass though

View media item 2377514

Last edited:

What kinda beetching do I need to do to adidas to score the gift cards? I'm gonna complain about every L I ever took there.
LOL for real! I've been screwed over on Yeezys, Ultra Boosts, all that. Never get anything from adidas. When my OT 350 order got messed up all I got offered was a 15% off coupon for ADC. I hung up. Pays to complain I guess.

Do you guys know if there are other sites that has sz6.0 for the EQT 93/17 aside from ADC? Even Stockx only has sz7 as the smallest.

Last edited:
Yea , if you guys aren't carting as soon as the product goes live, not sure what you're doing different from me, I'm at work with terrible internet and carted at 11:00am. Unless there's a splash, carting manual is usually 100% success rate for me. Decided to pass though

has to be random/luck because i was on it asap and never carted until it was too late

LOL for real! I've been screwed over on Yeezys, Ultra Boosts, all that. Never get anything from adidas. When my OT 350 order got messed up all I got offered was a 15% off coupon for ADC. I hung up. Pays to complain I guess.
It's not about complaining but ADC recently started to offer $30 gift cards for any backordered/cancelled orders. I don't think they have always done this. 

It's not about complaining but ADC recently started to offer $30 gift cards for any backordered/cancelled orders. I don't think they have always done this. 
My WM EQTs got canceled and all i got was a lousy 20% code. Think if I call back they'll give me one? 
nerd.gif

6th in line and they only have 1 size 13 ...hmm guess what happened .. Easy cop they said
Settled for a 12

Last edited:

My WM EQTs got canceled and all i got was a lousy 20% code. Think if I call back they'll give me one? 
nerd.gif
Were they backordered or just outright cancelled? I'd try calling them for the $30 gift card. 20% coupon is useless on Ultra Boosts, EQT 93/17 and PK NMD's. 

Last edited:
I think I found one problem why I have issues carting. My DNS got changed when I installed a VPN. The cable ISP was sending me threatening emails about p2p use so I started using an ISP. I gotta change it back to the regular google dns servers before release day hype.

6th in line and they only have 1 size 13 ...hmm guess what happened .. Easy cop they said
Damn sorry *to hear* that. I am surprised these are flying. Probably can say a little faster than the OGs.

I'll look out for a 13.

Last edited:

Were they backordered or just outright cancelled? I'd try calling them for the $30 gift card. 20% coupon is useless on Ultra Boosts, EQT 93/17 and PK NMD's. 
Straight up canceled. This happened on Monday. Yeah the 20% is useless unless they restock more Inikis Boosts. Hopefully they can help me out. 

Thanks brother

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom