ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Rock P  

What's the most y'all have ever paid for a single pair of shoes and what shoe was it? 
nerd.gif

1k for oxford tans, the last v1 350 I needed, but not sure that counts.. Sold my TB 750s for 900 (which i got for retail) and used that money to buy... Whenever i want anything over 4-450 i usually force myself to sell something to help pay for it.

Last edited:
so much talk about getting rid of collections in here today.
i have to say, this thread has caused me to say i don't need this anymore. What the hell am i doing??

lmao ; i died a little 

I just want to clarify too since I started it today, im not looking to downsize my collection, im looking to stop adding to it :rofl:

I'm blaming drisk34 drisk34 for all these "Come to Jesus" moments today. Was so happy not confronting The Truth.

200w.gif

Last edited:

Those are the "Pearl Greys"

Unless you're talking about the pair in the lower left which is an uncaged pair
I meant the UB's to the left side.  LTD leather cage greys on bottom, "mystery grey" on top, and ______ on the left.   I thought they were a khaki color based on that photo

RC 2/3.0 came in today coincidentally, I really like them. The knit seems a little rougher than other 3.0s or even the last RC collab. I love the color though, or lack there of :lol:

Did anyone else get lucky with Triple White 1.0s on FNL this morning?
How do you know that they are the 1.0s? Just because the picture shows 1.0s, they may just send you 3.0s. Not even sure if stores like Finishline would have 1.0 stock anymore. That would mean back stock all the way from 2015.

How do you know that they are the 1.0s? Just because the picture shows 1.0s, they may just send you 3.0s. Not even sure if stores like Finishline would have 1.0 stock anymore. That would mean back stock all the way from 2015.
Good point.  Sounds a bit weird finishline would restock 1.0s but hopefully you got the right ones.

Back
Top Bottom