ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RC 2/3.0 came in today coincidentally, I really like them. The knit seems a little rougher than other 3.0s or even the last RC collab. I love the color though, or lack there of
laugh.gif
Grew on you huh? 
laugh.gif

Good point.  Sounds a bit weird finishline would restock 1.0s but hopefully you got the right ones.
Reason I was bringing it up is because one of the local running shoe stores here in Canada posted pictures of 1.0 Solar Reds, then a frenzy was created for a 1.0 model for retail. They sold out instantly then when people updated, they were shipped the Burgundy 3.0s. A lot returned them after that.

I also just cancelled my ProBikeKit order for the Mystery Greys. Going to hold out for a pair of the Zebras.

Last edited:

How do you know that they are the 1.0s? Just because the picture shows 1.0s, they may just send you 3.0s. Not even sure if stores like Finishline would have 1.0 stock anymore. That would mean back stock all the way from 2015.
Good point.  Sounds a bit weird finishline would restock 1.0s but hopefully you got the right ones.
Thought the same, but it's still up on the website. S77416 = 1.0.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...g-shoes/prod799729?styleId=S77416&colorId=WHT

If correct, they probably had some one off pairs laying around the warehouse.

most, 375$ for RC 1.0

don't think i'll spend 400$ ever on a shoe ever , knock on wood.

weirdly (or not) been able to fine all my 1.0s for retail via ebay codes or just weird finds (women sizes) but 3.0s was paying resell central :-(

Last edited:

Still regretting not picking those up along with the olive 1.0 back when Pakho was selling them to me for $260 shipped each 
mean.gif

Oh that makes me wanna cry... those olives, they are beautiful
I think a lot would wish they could get most of the 1.0 CWs for a decent price nowadays. I don't follow the market resale value of them really but most are priced over 350 now. If the solar yellow can sell for $400, the potential for all the others is insane.

Got my OGs for 116$ US back in 2015 from ProBikeKit. I also had Core Black 1.0s but unfortunately beat them to $hit. Regret not picking up the Triple Whites and Solar Reds.

Last edited:
I'm so glad some of you are getting out of the boost game. Maybe I'll have a chance now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom