ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quote:

Just in case anyone placed an order on that ProBikeKit for the MG 3.0s yesterday, had everything good on my order, set up an account and could see order status. This morning it told me there was no account associated with the email, went on chat and they told me the order wouldn't be fulfilled due to some "security requirements". So at least check to make sure your orders are still live. 
I would say they probably oversold like I mentioned before and were trying to find a convenient way to cancel your order. I cancelled mine myself because I just figured that since I'm in Canada, I'd just try my luck at finding pairs locally.

I've been cleaning my boosts with the sanitizer wipes at the grocery store and I think it caused them to yellow more.
frown.gif
You basically stripped the boost of it's protective layer leaving your boost more susceptible to the elements.

Only solution to make them white again is to paint/dye them.

You basically stripped the boost of it's protective layer leaving your boost more susceptible to the elements.

Only solution to make them white again is to paint/dye them.
I just clean them with a soft brush and dish soap. Probably not the best idea but hasn't made any of my pairs yellow quickly..

Quote:

I would say they probably oversold like I mentioned before and were trying to find a convenient way to cancel your order. I cancelled mine myself because I just figured that since I'm in Canada, I'd just try my luck at finding pairs locally.
Yea that's more than likely the case, just wish they were up front about it instead of deactivating my account, then having to go on chat to find out what was up with it. 

I just clean them with a soft brush and dish soap. Probably not the best idea but hasn't made any of my pairs yellow quickly..
Depending on the frequency and how hard of the scrub you take the the boost will determine that.

Plus I believe sanitizer wipes have way more alcohol than dish soap so it would almost be like taking acetone to the boost.

Depending on the frequency and how hard of the scrub you take the the boost will determine that.

Plus I believe sanitizer wipes have way more alcohol than dish soap so it would almost be like taking acetone to the boost.
I wash them every 3rd of 4th wear. Think all my pairs with yellowing problems are from normal wear and tear.

That's why I said:

I'm not one to worry about another man (or woman's) money, or give financial advice if it isn't asked for. Just saying that counts as much as any other answer that was given since it was money used and relevant to the question. I know theres been a lot of financial judgement passed lately so I'll chalk it up to that, he seems like a good dude- didn't mean anything negative by it.
I actually think his intentions matter more than absolute dollars in and out of the bank account. If he bought PB yeezys specifically to resell, then yes he "spent" $1k on belugas because he gave up his opportunity cost of flipping his PB yeezys and pocketing the money. 

But if he wanted a different colorway of the shoe, hes only out of pocket the $220 retail price he paid for his original pair. He just went through a lengthy "exchange" process and assuming PB and Belugas are equal in value (not sure if true) then his sunk cost is only the retail price. If the PB were worth less then he would be out retail plus the variance in resell value

That's why I said:

I'm not one to worry about another man (or woman's) money, or give financial advice if it isn't asked for. Just saying that counts as much as any other answer that was given since it was money used and relevant to the question. I know theres been a lot of financial judgement passed lately so I'll chalk it up to that, he seems like a good dude- didn't mean anything negative by it.
He basically did a 'trade' for resell market value vs resell market value. Yes he could've used the profit made for something else  but he exchanged it for something of almost equal value in the resell market.

Only money he added was $100

Some people in here have  "beaters" look brand new. I have a few pairs of beaters that look the part
laugh.gif
Rotation of 'beaters' is key. or have an army of double/triples.

Already have some 1.0s retired for now since they are starting to yellow from wear and tear...and I bought too many UBs I need to unDS.

Is it possible to get a pair of DS 1.0 Core Black UB's sz 8.5 for retail?
If you've invented a time machine then yes...

No but seriously. It may be possible but would probably be really hard. Unless there's lost stock or just dormant stock, or a seller just wanting to get rid of their personal pairs for retail.

Is it possible to get a pair of DS 1.0 Core Black UB's sz 8.5 for retail?
Yeah if you are quick to get to the link. GR stuff gets sold out quickly. Keep your eye on this page. Every so often someone finds and posts a link. You can try twitter too.

Back
Top Bottom