ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn, thanks for the heads up. Do you guys think the same thing would happen if I was to use baby wipes (non alcoholic)?
I would just recommend using a brush or occasional laundry. Unless you are repeatedly light wiping stains away.

Boost God gonna be at NojoKicks in Detroit this weekend.  They posted it on IG like he is a celeb
Sounds like one those flyers where there are IG 'models' that 'host' a club event like it's supposed to be the most crackin' event of the year.

thats what i was originally thinking.. Thanks to those who told me otherwise. hahaha
I would assume that unless part of the collab (like the Packer NMD that came with flyers), only boutiques give out extra stuff like stickers / bags / candy  with a purchase of shoe.

Damn, thanks for the heads up. Do you guys think the same thing would happen if I was to use baby wipes (non alcoholic)?
I use baby wipes on my shoes all the time, and haven't noticed any excessive yellowing. My baby's butt is also milky white after two years of frequent wiping, so I think you're good.

Speaking of Teddy, some girl really tattooed his name on her arm. People do the dumbest things
mean.gif

Speaking of Teddy, some girl really tattooed his name on her arm. People do the dumbest things :smh:

"Im sorry for your loss, that Teddy must have been a very special person to you."

"Nah, hes just some homeless looking guy from youtube whos videos I watch."

"Im sorry for your loss, that Teddy must have been a very special person to you."

"Nah, hes just some homeless looking guy from youtube whos videos I watch."
If she actually got "Teddy" on her arm it'd look a lot better than "BOOSTGOD" would 
laugh.gif

Where are the Pro-Teddy followers in here? Maybe they just lurk around and stay closet like Trump Supporters in a Democrat-won State.

Last edited:

Speaking of Teddy, some girl really tattooed his name on her arm. People do the dumbest things
mean.gif
Was this on a video? I gotta see this. I watch other shoe youtubers and they all have more subs than teddy, but teddy got the crazy adidas nutsack licking fans behind him. What's next? A BoostGod x adidas Ultra Boost collab?

Quote:

I would say they probably oversold like I mentioned before and were trying to find a convenient way to cancel your order. I cancelled mine myself because I just figured that since I'm in Canada, I'd just try my luck at finding pairs locally.
My card never got charged but I got a confirmation e-mail. I also have yet to receive a cancellation e-mail. 

I'd like to think that Adidas is smart enough to not give a dude like that any shine 
Wrong that collab is def happening per my sources 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom