ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha, I lied.  Got slapped with a refund this morning for the WM EQT Future.  I would guess they backdoored the pair and now their inventory is messed up or something, which is why restocks app is constantly going crazy.

hm did you sell the sns for??

3ms i wish i could double up at that price:smh: my first UB ever & arguably my favorite one I own. wore mine ALOT

Like $400 I think, remember just walking into kith, no line or anything, even called my boy and he still got a pair a half hour later

Parleys next week and now more talk of another collab drop.

Said to be end June/early July.
Uncaged reminds me of last Kolors.
Like the darker shade than these lighter ones.
Might have to skip the jean color parleys and go to these. Or just get both who knows.

I don't think I'll ever successfully cart anything on SNS, not even a pair of Stan Smiths let alone this collab lol.

Might have to skip the jean color parleys and go to these. Or just get both who knows.

Perfect for you: like Kolor uncaged, no shiny heel.
Hopefully as wide spread as next week's drop.
Figure just need one of the collab.
That's how I'm limiting self.

I remember I was in college when UBs came out. I was like damn I need a new running shoe these look nice. Saw the price tag of $180 and was like nope f that. I think they were CB 1.0s lol. If i had a job back then the things I would have...

Copped for under retail with 15% off for new users on Adidas which made it much better.

Last edited:
Perfect for you: like Kolor uncaged, no shiny heel.
Hopefully as wide spread as next week's drop.
Figure just need one of the collab.
That's how I'm limiting self.
One of the rare few that is only going for uncaged lol.

Kinda crazy they 2.0'ed the STs but haven't the uncaged.

Good and bad I guess in the sense that Adidas hasn't had a chance to mess up the uncaged yet with that laceless look they got on Page 1.

Y'all peep Lonzo Balls new $495  signature shoe? Looks like Adidas gave Big Baller Brand the green light on using Boost

I remember I was in college when UBs came out. I was like damn I need a new running shoe these look nice. Saw the price tag of $180 and was like nope f that. I think they were CB 1.0s lol. If i had a job back then the things I would have...
i def wasn't on UB like i am now when they first dropped, i remember the release of the OG & overseas sellers with olives, burgs and the consortium pairs, 1.0s sitting locally etc smh
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom