ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another sizing question, and I checked the first page but I thought I'd ask this. Does anybody have the Energy Boost? I got them last year at a thrift thinking they were ultra boost. (The soles look similar)
View media item 2425734.
View media item 2425741
Would the sizing be the same or similar? I wear a 10 in the Energy boost with no insole and it fits perfect even though I am a 9 in PK NMD. Would a 10 in the UB be too big? I am talking about the 3M pair which I believe is a 2.0. I have a wide foot btw.

which pharrels are you guys talking about?  I'm curious 
nerd.gif

Even the younger guys know the NBA's history is littered with busts all over the place. While I can admire the entrepreneurial hustle of the boys and father, really not seeing where in Reality the project is coming from. Seriously. Even if just one of them is the next whatever, the bullseye on their back is huge.

Free Baller is going to get racked.

i'm digging those Lonzo's. Would cop if i still hooped. They look comfortable. And definitely looks like a Kobe shoe.

Lonzo is the real deal, as well as Leangelo, but the middle brother is garbage. Dont let the high school stats fool you. He's overweight and plays a position that requires him to be able to slash and create shots. He isnt going to be an NBA player. Can't wait to hear Lavar ***** about Alford not playing him as much as the other freshmen coming into UCLA.

i'm digging those Lonzo's. Would cop if i still hooped. They look comfortable. And definitely looks like a Kobe shoe.

Lonzo is the real deal, as well as Leangelo, but the middle brother is garbage. Dont let the high school stats fool you. He's overweight and plays a position that requires him to be able to slash and create shots. He isnt going to be an NBA player. Can't wait to hear Lavar ***** about Alford not playing him as much as the other freshmen coming into UCLA.
You're joking, right?

Those "lonzo's" are $495 MSRP.   

Back
Top Bottom