ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn ordered one color each off different sites, could've got free shipping off walk in :smh: :lol:

:lol:. Half of me doesnt care and half does. Thread already booms with just boost. Lets just rename it hyped adidas thread lol. Sizing info page 1.

I really don't mind anymore. I'm on vacation so I have a lot of downtime to read.

Which is why I'm confused about all the talk about them in here. It's really the hyped adidas thread, then you have the nmd thread and yeezys (which also covers financial topics and a q&a segment for those too lazy to use Google or read). These are only sellin out because they have Pharrells name attached and resellers are trying to buy in bulk and move for $40 a pair

Which is why I'm confused about all the talk about them in here. It's really the hyped adidas thread, then you have the nmd thread and yeezys (which also covers financial topics and a q&a segment for those too lazy to use Google or read). These are only sellin out because they have Pharrells name attached and resellers are trying to buy in bulk and move for $40 a pair

They're going for $100 over retail on goat.

We need this first page update at least weekly, only way im keeping up lol. pages about these trash pharrells that aren't even boost.

Back
Top Bottom