ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're going for $100 over retail on goat.
Yeah, but depending on site and location you're paying $140 plus taxes and shipping. Then selling for 230-240 minus shipping and fees- $20 gone on the front end and $40 on the back end which is about $40 in your pocket

Which is why I'm confused about all the talk about them in here. It's really the hyped adidas thread, then you have the nmd thread and yeezys (which also covers financial topics and a q&a segment for those too lazy to use Google or read). These are only sellin out because they have Pharrells name attached and resellers are trying to buy in bulk and move for $40 a pair

Just like Yeezy selling out because of Kanyes name.

Just like Yeezy selling out because of Kanyes name.
True, but Pharrell has only had one successful collab- I've seen his Stan smiths at Ross before for $30. The nmds were a perfect storm scenario, and these just seem like a case of everybody panicking because they see them selling out and being talked about. I just think they'll be a big disappointment all around, but hopefully everybody that wants a pair gets for retail

Agreed
Without a boost midsole I just don't see the appeal

The detail on the insole is nice but it's not nice enough to warrant retail
Yup, copped one of each color to make some change off of em but got em in my size in case they don't sell. Leave me with the option to wear

Y'all ODing on the boost thing, it ain't that serious, there are dope adidas models without that technology :lol:

Yup, copped one of each color to make some change off of em but got em in my size in case they don't sell. Leave me with the option to wear
this is what made them sell out 
laugh.gif

this is what made them sell out :lol:
lol I'm not tryna cop no size 9, get stuck and then take a hit on these joints. I got some bape I can wear with the white and yellow pair and the other pair goes with pretty much anything so can't really lose. Are these joints necessary in my collection though? Definitely not :lol:

I got my TTS in the Tennis HU because the store didn't have half sizes, they run pretty long so I would say go half size down if you can

Stumbled across this on ig
UNDFTD Ultra boost?
if these are a custom, they're pretty damn good.

Last edited:
lol I'm not tryna cop no size 9, get stuck and then take a hit on these joints. I got some bape I can wear with the white and yellow pair and the other pair goes with pretty much anything so can't really lose. Are these joints necessary in my collection though? Definitely not
laugh.gif
i feel ya

I just copped HU because I just want to be able to cop something online that gets OOS quickly. Havent experienced that for a while. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom