ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did Ruvilla have the creams in 12.5?

No they didn't. I got a 12.5 through ADC but still waiting on shipping confirmation.

I'm normally a 13 but size down in runners sometimes so I went with the 12.5 before reading through this thread more thoroughly... :smh: if mine come through and are too snug I'd be willing to oop you or another NTer

That last 3M link went so fast. I don't think they even had a 10.5 to begin with.

RunningShoes just sent me a 3rd email stating i'm getting refunded and taking the L. Thanks for the heads up literally one week after.

I copped my all whites off revupsports for retail. No tax and free shipping.

Keep an eye on them. They might have some all whites left in stock.

Last edited:
I would think your white UB size would be a better indicator than your 350 size.
I didn't wear them to know how they would feel after they stretch out a bit. All I remember is people saying to size up from Yeezy, but not sure if that's true. I usually wear 12.5 in Nike and Adidas.

I didn't wear them to know how they would feel after they stretch out a bit. All I remember is people saying to size up from Yeezy, but not sure if that's true. I usually wear 12.5 in Nike and Adidas.

Depends where it was snug. The ankle may loosen up but the shoe isn't going to get longer. I wear a 10 in both but they are two very different fitting shoes. If the white UB was snug when you tried it on you should be safe with a 13.

TTS or .5 up will work. I like both. I'm wearing .5 up today and i forget how comfortable .5 up is.

Anyone know where i can get a women's 6.5-7 in the 3Ms? Not even sure if they made it that small..

Just went in & checked with the adidas performance store in culver city and they're not getting the Talcs.

They carried both the 3M & Silver LTD in the past though...

Was anyone actually able to order the creams in 11.5 today? I've yet to see that size surface anywhere, even eBay.

Yea, I ordered 11.5 right when they went live. No shipping yet my status is "Order Confirmed waiting to be packed" Fingers crossed.

I would just be patient if I were you and not pay resell price. I called several Adidas flagship stores in SoCal and several of them said they're most likely getting them in store in the New Year. From my understanding this is not a QS release, just only a small supply today.

I'm sure I'll be able to cop in a few weeks, just like I did on the all white ultra boosts for retail...

But nationally, if you're near a major city, it looks like most stores will get them. Just call them for info and be patient.
Thanks for the info, if you don't mind me asking what SoCal stores did you call? I live in SoCal

Nope. Waiting on mine. Ordered at 6:21 am.

Injured my back snowboarding yesterday and was up in pain this am. Blessing in disguise since I got the early heads up from this thread.

Always good looking out from peeps here. Appreciate it. Now waiting on this damn shipping.

Also ordered at 6:21 PST and I'm waiting on shipping as well.
just got off the phone with a ADC rep and he said it usually takes up to 2 days for an order to fully process/ship. Said my order is processing and I ordered this morning at 7:30am.

Thanks for the info, if you don't mind me asking what SoCal stores did you call? I live in SoCal
Santa Monica and Melrose.

They said call back after New Years, and likely they'll have some. No quantities confirmed though.

Irvine Spectrum Said they won't be getting them. Whether or not that is accurate, who knows.

Has anyone reached out to Westfield Topanga?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom